Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bath Time for Me!! First Time Ever!!!

Today was a very special day!! You see I have never had a bath before and TODAY was finally the day for one!! I sure did need it too because I was really starting to stink!! But before we get to all that lets talk stats!  First my Dr. is gonna let me know about my feeding tube tomorrow and possible release date again. As for today's weight well I didnt gain anything at all :( But I didn't lose anything either soo it ain't good news, but it sure ain't bad news!! :) Any who, when mommy and daddy got in I was already waking up and was ready to get some food! But first it was bath time!! First daddy had to unplug all my cords and then mommy got me naked then it was off to the tub!! See Below!
And I Sure did LOVE it!! See me waving to the camera :) Hi Dad!! The water was really warm and I didn't have any issue with it at all, it felt great!! Mommy washed my hair and body, and daddy washed my back and my butt!! Then I got all new probes and a new diaper and some new clothes to wear!! I was as fresh as I have ever been!! I smelled wonderful!! :) Thanks guys I really needed that!! I can't wait for my next bath! I think I am gonna be a future swimmer or surfer!! After my bath it was time to eat! See Below!
Here you can see my daddy feeding me! Now I was pretty hungry at first, but eventually I got bored with the bottle, so after 30 ML I was done. It was about an hour and a half early for my feed so that probably is why I didn't want all of it. I just needed enough to fill my tummy back up for bed. See Below!
Yep I am ready for bed once again! I really hope I get good news tomorrow so make sure you all wish me luck!! I need more of your luck prayers!! Today was one of my many firsts and I am so glad it was my mommy and daddy that got to do it first :) I love you both so much and thanks again!! OK guys wish me luck, so I finally get out of here :) Goodnight World!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. I told those silly nurses that you had had no bath! They said "oh no! We do it weekly" HA! I knew if Daddy and Mommy hadn't posted pictures then it was not so!

    You sure look like you smell good now! I might have to sneak in to sniff you! Lol

    Love you brave Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you finally got a bath. I bet you feel so much better. Baths always make me feel so good. :) I'm always praying for you pretty little warrior princess. I look forward to hearing your news tomorrow. I'm hoping it is good for you and your mommy and daddy. Good night and sweet dreams. I love you pretty little lady.

    ReplyDelete