Monday, August 13, 2012

Super Princess Preemie Had a SUPER Gain! :)

Good Evening everybody!! Today was a busy day! First my mommy came in at 8 in the morning just to feed me!! But I was too tired to take it all in, so I only got 30ML and the rest went in my tube :( She was there for about 45 minutes before she had to go :( But I sure do love my mommy one on one time! Also the Dr is trying me back on the air tube again :( They are hoping this will help with my feeds, and they are only putting it on while I bottle feed. Oye seems like another setback I know, but its just something they want to try out and see if it helps :) Later in the day mommy and daddy both came in and it was daddies turn to have time with me :) See Below!
As you can see by the look on my face I was really happy to see him :) Mommy came down and took my temp which was 36.8C which is really good :) After that mommy grabbed me and changed my diaper and got me naked. Why you ask? Oh its because they get to weigh me today :) But before that I gave my mommy a hug the only way a preemie princess with short arms can, Look below!
I tried to give ya hug mom, but my arms need to grow more :) Speaking of growing look how LONG I look there! It's crazy how much I have changed in 3 short months!! After our loving moment together mommy placed me in the scale to see my weight and.......
HOLY COW!! I am 7 pounds 11 ounces!!!! That is a 4 and half ounce gain in 24 hours!! All this special attention with my feeds looks like it's finally starting to pay off!! This is the largest gain I have EVER had!! I am still in shock! :) I am 5 ounces away from 8 pounds! Crazy!!! Ah yes before I forget the Dr's have no new time table for taking me back off the tube :( So again hang in there with me guys I am really am trying to get out of here! After all of that mess it was FINALLY time to eat! See Below!
 Geez daddy you always look sooooo tired! WAKE UP MAN!! :) As you can see they switched my bottles back over the the hospital brand, and it seems to help me better because I finished this whole bottle of 62ML in UNDER 15 minutes!! Either I was super hungry or these bottle's are miracle workers!! Or maybe I am just getting better, I think it is all of the above :) After the mass eating in record time, it was time for a big burp and I had daddy here to help me out! See Below!
Now I may not look to happy here, but this is the face you get right after a GIANT burp and I feel SUPER after that!!! Ahh yes and now I am sleepy. I showed off my eating skills to the point of tiring my little self out! So daddy handed me over to the mama and she buttoned me all up in my halo blanket and dimmed the lights for me :) Thanks Mommy!!
And now I am ready for bed!! But before I go, I had to stay awake a little bit longer and look at my mommy and daddy:) I love you guys sooooooo much and thank you for being so patient!! :) And to you all as well, it must be hard reading all 91 of these posts and constantly wondering when I am gonna get out! But don't you worry it will happen soon I just have a good feeling about it :) I love you all, thank you as always and goodnight world!! :) 


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment