Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sleepy Sleepy day!! So Shush Dad!!

Pretty Lazy day until Mom and Dad came to see me, its been everyday and that kinda makes me feel really Special! (Which I am of course!) Today the Dr. thought I could start eating more of mommy's fresh milk so now I am up to 3 ML 
every 3 hours!! It was very good but it also made me very full and very tired. When daddy got here he tried waking me up by rubbing my feet and shaking my hands and combing my hair, GEEZ I'M TRYING TO SLEEP DAD!!!! Mama needs to tell him I am a Princess in training and I need my sleep!!! BUT I did sneak a peak at mommy when dad was not paying attention (way to go!) I now am really wanting my mommy to hold me :(  I hope tomorrow is the day they put in my PICC line. This is so I don't have a whole lot of wires attached to me and I can be held skin to skin. Well maybe tomorrow :) Daddy took pics of me showing of my beautiful blonde eyebrows and silky smooth brown hair! Look how long it is!! (Haha Cousin Sammi) When my eyes were open mommy said they were really REALLY Blue (Haha Aunty Vicki), I for one don't have a mirror so I really cant tell. Either way if I look anything like my parents I must be stunning!! Well its time for bed once again so see you tomorrow! WAIT ! before I go momma says I will be seeing my grandma's and grandpa as soon as the Dr's think its ok.... I cant WAIT!! More people that love me!! and I love that! Goodnight world!






IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment