Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another day of ZZZzzzzzzzz and healing :)

Well today I waited Sooooooooooooooooo Long form my Mommy and Daddy that I figured they were NOT gonna come today :( SO I went to sleep for the night, and THEN they FINALLY came in!!! :) Come on guys, if I was not patient enough to stay in my mommy I sure ain't patient enough to wait all day for you guys!!! (Just kidding of course I am) BUT I will give you a pass this one time only!! Anyways back to the star of this show ME!! And I have great news too!! I gained weight again!! I am now 3 pounds 13 ounces!!!!!! So that means I am 3 ounces away from the big 4 pound mark!!!! I am sooo excited about that!! The bad news is yes I still have my oxygen tube ugh! But again its better to be safe than sorry! So maybe tomorrow or Monday, who knows! But it will be soon I promise! The entire time mommy and daddy were here I was asleep (Sorry guys but I tried to stay up!) There was no care needed for me so mommy and daddy just loved on me :) Tomorrow they are gonna change out my box and THAT MEANS Someone gets to hold me tomorrow!! Will it be mommy?? whom has held me twice ??? Or will be Daddy who just that the one time last week???? We will find out tomorrow on the Olivia Channel!! Hmmm maybe I should try something new, Maybe I should have a vote with the comments??? Sounds good to me!! So if you are reading this you are now OBLIGATED to leave a simple comment of either Mommy or Daddy!! So I am counting on you visitors to let me know who get to hold this princess tomorrow!!! SOOOO Leave a COMMENT PEOPLE!!! And now its time fore me to go, not to much to talk about today other than I gained weight and I am feeling 1,000,000% better than I was earlier this week!! I love you all and THANK YOU all for staying up every night to read this first thing!! That means a lot to me!!
Goodnight and Love you guys!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



15 comments:

  1. Mom. No. Dad. No. Mom! Damn it! Dad! Yeah Dad! There I said it! You can't make me change my mind .....unless you bribe me! Cash works! Cash always works! ;-)
    k that's over! Love you baby bear! Good night warrior princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this every day and have so much thoughts going out your guys' way. I am amazed at what those poor babies put themselves through when they come out early and wish there was a way to help. You can do this, Olivia. Life is a great adventure and you've only just begun :) so, on that note... since I know what it feels like as a mom to not be able to have your child in your arms, I say Mom. But, I also think there is nothing more awesome than a daddy with his baby girl, so I say Dad. I guess since I vote for you both, I'm not much help, am I?

    Brandi Hendrickson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Whoever changes the diaper tomorrow gets to hold the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote mom. Dad's are wonderful, amazing, and invaluable people; but there is NOTHING that can compare to a mother's soft touch and soothing voice when we don't feel well or are having a rough day. Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever changes the diaper like Auntie Krista said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. erin votes both, Dawn votes both and Karen Peacock votes for Daddy since he has only held her once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still following Miss Olivia on her brave journey and love good updates! I might be biased as a mommy but I say mommy gets the cuddle time! Good thoughts to you all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I vote for me but since only mommy or daddy can hold you right now and even though mommys are the best at holding little princess sorry Landi:( but I guess my my final vote will have to go with daddy.After all he has only held you once.And this way they will be even. LOVE YOU Grandma XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the votes guys!!!!
    and thank you all for still following her journey home to us...

    ReplyDelete