Friday, June 22, 2012

Another day of a whole lot of nothing!! :)

Yes as you can see above I still have my oxygen tube! Oye, after the last fiasco of the Dr. thinking I was OK and healthy the Dr. decided one more day would not hurt, and it does not make sense to rush me quite yet, so it will stay in for at least one more day or two, so keep your figures crossed people because I am TIRED OF CHOKING ON THIS THING!!! Bring back my mask already!!! Also as you can see above mama was being all paparazzi like and taking TOO MANY PICS OF ME!! So I was like ENOUGH !! NO MORE MOM!!! I am looking way too chubby for half naked pics!!! (Which is a great thing that I am finally looking chubby!!) Don't believe me you say??? Look below remember this!!
Ya that was on mother day! 6 weeks ago!! I look like a starving child!!! And now that I see this picture it was the last time I had socks (Remember mom Fancy Fancy!!) WHERE ARE MY SOCKS!!! Mama make sure you bring them back PRONTO! Oye at least I have put on NOTICEABLE weight finally! And on that note I did not gain any weight today but I did not loose any either so it's all good in this plastic box!!!
There you can see my daddy taking my temp and I am still asleep, (sorry dad but I am not even waking up for you at the moment!) I am very tired! In case you can't tell my temp was 36.9C. After that mama changed me and NO POOP this time!! YAY For mama!!! :) After that is was more of the same, the nurses sucked out my mouth, lungs and tummy, and daddy then wrapped me up while the nurse moved my head again.
See mama now that is a good picture!! Daddy always gets me on my good side :) I look absolutely fantastic up there and my beautiful hair!! (Hahahaha cousin Sammi!) Man oh man It' sooooo nice to feel better now! I cant wait to be back to normal for once and its only a short wait away!! BUT until then as always its night night time for me! 
Ah look up there its my mamma loving on me and saying goodnight :) and thanks dad for photo bombing a great pic with your WATER CUP!! (I take back everything I said earlier!!) OH and on another note I LOVE YOU AUNTIE DAWN, My mama told me all about you and I can't WAIT to meet you one day!! I am a very excited princess!! Thank you so much for thinking about me and praying for me!!! And I will see you all tomorrow and as always I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Good Night!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment