Thursday, June 21, 2012

Great day, I'm getting super healthy! :)

Oh yes that's right after the scare a couple days ago about my health, I showed these Dr's who's boss!! That's because I am about to get my oxygen tube out tomorrow!!! (That's if everything stays on the same path of course!) And all of this is because I am doing SOOOO GOOD!!! The only bad thing about today was that the nurse's around here keep waking me up to check on me and its getting old!! (I am FINE!!!! trust me nurses!!) You see that picture up there!! Ya that's right, that is me getting ready to back hand yet another nurse that wakes me!! I am real ornery because every time I get woken up I expect to see my family, but yet again it's just ANOTHER Dr or nurse coming to check on me!! But the good news was once I finally opened my eyes I realized the last people that tried to wake me was my daddy and mommy!!! Yay!!
Yep I sure was surprised and happy (Look at me!!), I'm glad it was just you daddy :) (You can probably notice I was turned over in this picture that's because I have to be turned over every 3 or 4 hours duh!) They do this to rest this pretty little face of course!! But Before they turned me over and I stubbornly opened my eyes, daddy took my temp which was 37.1 (first day of summer and I was kinda hot!!) and mama changed my diaper (yet again ANOTHER #2!! aka POOP!). After that nurse sucked out my mouth and daddy wrapped me back up and it was time for bed again :) BUT It was soooo Nice to see my mommy and daddy without my little mind being all fuzzy from the med's! The Dr's have taken me off all but 2 med's and that's because I AM GETTING BETTER!! So be excited people because I am one step closer to being lifted out of this box and into a crib!! (And I sure can't wait!!) So it's time for this little girl to sleep so goodnight world!! And thank you to all the Dr's and nurses that are fixing me up to get home to my mommy!! (and daddy too!!)
Goodnight World :) OH and because my daddy asked me too Congratulations to the Miami Heat for taking out that Dirty Thunder Team!!! Go Sonics!! (Happy now dad??) :) I love you all!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment