Friday, June 1, 2012

New Month & 3 Weeks Old!!!

You see me up there! Ya that's right I am awake, and I had my eyes open A LOT for my mommy and daddy tonight. But first the news of the day! Well the medicine ended up doing nothing for my poor little heart :( But that is nothing to freak out over grandparents!!! That's because my heart is sooooo strong that it is not even really stressed at the moment. So the Dr's are gonna let me and my heart be for now :) Now the bad news is that if my little heart gets stressed or over worked and my blood pressure drops, then the only other option is surgery :( But lets not get ahead of our self because right now I am A'OK! So they took me off my med's (for now at least) and they took me off my light so no more beauty mask!! SO its just me and my sleep apnea mask, oh ya and my IV (still gotta keep it in oye) and guess what!!! I gained an ounce and a half putting me up to  2 pounds 13 and a half ounces!!!! Only 2 1/2 ounces away from 3 pounds!!! I'm growing growing GROWING!! My food is back up to 21 ML every 3 hours now too!! So maybe I'll be 3 pounds before I'm 4 weeks old!! Well enough of the my "stats of the day" and on to mommy and daddy!! Well they both came a little later than usual and I was already fed and changed so all they had to do was love on me and visit :) SO I decided to open my eyes and let them see how happy I was tonight :) As you can see above they had both of their hands on me most of the night and really made me feel special and loved. :) This has been a rough week and all the people reading about me and praying for me and visiting me during this rough time has really helped me out! And for that I say thank you sooooo much. Your love gets me through these days and I think it really helps my mommy and daddy too :) Well its bed time once again so I will leave you once again until tomorrow. Good night and I love you mommy and daddy, you are my world :)
GoodNight ;)




IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you for you love and prayers!!!




2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest little bug! Yeah I know, Mom calls you that too! But I'm Moms Mom so maybe she gets it from me! Love you baby! You have a sister, 2 brothers, a girl and a boy cousin so you better hurry and get out of the box or you won't get to go camping with us this year! Good night!
    Grammi and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's good see that you are getting so close to the big 3lb.mark keep up the good work.I miss you and can't wait until I can see you again. Hope that your little heart stays strong and that hole in it closes up real soon.I hope that you have a very good nights sleep. All my love forever Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete