Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grandpa's Return and a New Friend!!

Yep look above, you see that! I pretty sure I have found my fingers and they sure do taste good!! And yep I'm still back on the light, which means yep back to my beauty mask ( I hate being in the dark all the time!!) But yeah, today was yet again another day of Med's only 3 ML of food and A LOT of sleep. Tomorrow I will know the results of the latest heart echo, but until then its just gonna be a lot of sleep for this princess!! When daddy came in he did my temp which was 35.6 C, changed my foot sensor, and found out my weight was......Drum roll please...............2 POUNDS 12 OUNCES!!!! Woohoo! Even on my mamma's milk diet I keep gaining weight!! (even though that one Dr. STILL thinks it's just water weight....) But I DON'T CARE!! Weight is weight and the more I gain the quicker I am out of this fish bowl!! When daddy left mama came in the change my diaper and 2nd day of NO POOP for YOU mom!!! Around that time I opened my eyes and noticed MY GRANDPA CAME!!!! Yay!!! and Look at that a NEW FACE who is that??? It's mommy and daddies friend Jade!! (See Below!!)
She was sure happy to see me and she loved on me and made me feel real happy and special :) Everyone is so nice to this princess!! And look below!! Here is my Grandpa!! And he is being such a goofball :) He makes me smile :) Thank you !
Oh yes as always it's good being me :), I get to sleep all day and get loved on by my mommy an daddy, my other family members and all their wonderful friends, this is the one of the ONLY highlights of my day :) Well I would just like to say thank you to Grandpa and to Jade for coming to see me :) I love new and old visitors :) But I am really sleepy so again as always back to sleep and Please pray for good news tomorrow, it's been only 20 days but I am soooo ready to be home with my family and I don't need any setbacks!!! I love you all :)

Oh I almost forgot Mommy took a video of me below so enjoy :)



IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. You are our miracle! We love you! There are not enough words in the English language ( you will find out soon enough, that's A LOT!!!) to tell you how wonderful you are! But if you EVER pull a stunt like this again, and scare us to death, you will spend weeks in your room thinking of an appropriate punishment! Love you princess

    ReplyDelete