Monday, June 25, 2012

Now you see it, Now you DON'T!! :)

I woke up JUST in time today to see Mommy, Daddy and my first new visitor in a long time, My daddies good friend Sam!! But we will get to that in a sec! Fist of all I gained a lot of weight!!! I am now up to 3 pounds 14 ounces!!! I am getting Fat and it feels so good!!!! Woo hoo!!!! And Tomorrow I will get measured in length !! Very Exciting!! Now I didn't have my intestine test done today because the Dr's did not want to rush things again, also the Dr's all decided no food for another week :( Again because I am doing so good they do not want to rush things, (like the last time) and don't worry I will be just fine on my PICC line for another week :) Anyways when Daddy came in he flipped me over and I said Hi to him (See above) Then he took my temp which was 37.2C again a little bit warm but ok. After that he changed my probe them wiped off my lil princess mouth! (See below)
After that it was mama diaper duty and no poopy mess this time :) Then the news of the day was that they removed my sleep ap machine and mask!!!! The nurses came in (With the dr's OK of course) and removed all my head gear and gave me just the little basic oxygen tubes in my nose. They did this because I was breathing so good on my own earlier that they figured it would be worth the shot to make my lungs grow stronger :) Very exciting news for me!! That means I am one step closer to my crib!! (Which I am hearing rumors that could be within the next couple weeks!!!) And here you can see me with no more mask!! Had it only one day and I decided masks are for babies I am big girl now!! (See below!!)
I sure do look awfully pretty and cute with no more stuff all over my face :) I was doing so well in fact mama and daddies friend Sam, gave me my Binky back :) And I went to town on that thing let me tell you!! After all that daddy wrapped me back up (Look Down !)
 Yep thats me snug as a bug and making a kissy face at my mama and daddy :)
And below this you can see me and my new friend Sam!! (Oh ya and daddy too!)
Just look at her love on me with her sweet eyes :) Now she sure was A LOT of fun :) She held my hands and feet, and talked to me the whole time!! Telling me how pretty I was and all other kinds of nice things :) She was real fun! and then I found out she is having her little baby girl here in a couple weeks!! That means I will have another baby friend to play with!! I can't wait !! SO thank you sooo much Sam for visiting with me today, you were defiantly one of my favorites, and I can't WAIT to see you again :) But now its about that time to hit the hay! Big day today and I got another week of no mama's milk so gotta keep my strength up so I won't end back up on Sleep AP again!! And I just love the freedom of no mask or tape on my pretty little face :) So I will get a good rest tonight and see you all in the morning :)
Here you can see all of us saying good night, thank you and we love you all!!! Even that nurse in the back there is saying it even though she looks busy ;)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



8 comments:

  1. Before you know it, she'll be bringing boys home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope not lol
      Hopefully that's like 18 years away!!

      Delete
  2. You are a very beautiful little princess and today your big sister looked at all your pics and asked lots of questions. She can't wait for you to come home so she has someone to boss around! Her cat pooh doesn't listen very good! !
    Love you baby girl! !! Were having a party for you Saturday. To bad you won't be there

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day! So happy to hear such great news' love you princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you grow!!! Your progress is so exciting :)

    Love you princess! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! How wonderful that she is now on the nasal cannula <3. Those CPAP masks make it so hard to see the babies faces...she is gorgeous! Congratulations on such a big step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :-) its the first time I've gone there and actually fully enjoyed her presence without freaking out about something while there lol

      Delete
  6. So happy you're getting to be such a strong princess :) Uncle Chad & I will be there to see you on Saturday night with mommy & daddy! I'll tell you all about the cool stuff you get at your party. We love you Livibear!

    ReplyDelete