Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sleepy Day for me :( But New Friends!! :)

Today pretty much all day I was a VERY sleepy princess!! I think my 5 straight days of extra energy I think I finally ran out!! But I did open my eyes on occasion every now and then to see who was vising with me today. And today my mama came in early and brought with her some new friends for Rick and Sheri!! But before I get to them let me tell you that I gained weight again!! I am now at 4 pounds 4 ounces!! And tomorrow at 8 am I have my intestine test!! In case you guys forgot that is the test that tells me if I can go back on mama's milk tomorrow! And Basically if I fail this test they will have to do surgery to clear the blockage :( So please pray for me tonight cause I need good news tomorrow!! So back to my visitors!! See Below!!
They stayed for about 30 min just loving on me the whole time while mama was taking my temp changing my probe and my diaper!! They were really nice to me :) They are mama's friends from work and I was sure glad she brought them!! But like I said before I was really tired so I just slept most of the time :( But I knew you were there and thank you sooo much for coming!! :) After that I went back to sleep and mama told me should would be back later and she was this time daddy was with her :)
This was about all the awake time I had for daddy, He came in changed my probe and took my temp which was 36.4C and then mama changed my diaper :) The nurses told my mama and daddy about my escape attempt :) I squirted my way out of my blankets and all the way to the bottom of my box and my feet were actually on the glass!! (Next time I will figure a better way out!!) The nurses even took a picture of me and made a sign to warn others nurses of my escape skills!! See below!
Those nurses sure are creative :) Well I have a big day tomorrow and daddy has already wrapped me up so goodnight to you all and as always I love you all!!
Goodnight world and wish me luck tomorrow, and again thank you Rick and Sheri you sure did make this princess really happy!!! :) Oh and I forgot daddy won the "Who gets to hold me" Poll, so the next time I can be held its all you daddy!! :) I'll put up a new special poll tomorrow!!! Goodnight!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. Goodnight princess! You will do good on your test tomorrow and be back on food! Think how much you will grow then!

    Good night, baby bear, Livi!

    P.s. don't tell Mommy but I voted for Daddy to hold you! Just to be fair. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well well look at you! Up to 4 lbs and 4 oz.! And trying to get out of your box! You were a busy girl today! That's a good little warrior princess. Now don't you worry much about your test. Your have a whole army of people all over the US behind you and praying for you. I am one of them. When you pass your test and get mommies milk you won't have to try to escape. You will soon get out of that box with the permission of the drs. Then everyone everywhere will be doing the happy dance. Till then rest pretty little princess. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is good to see that you are feeling so good that you can move all all over the place.But I think that maybe you should be careful not to ware your self out. There will be lots of time for all that moving around when you get home.I am sure that that your test will come out fine and you will be back on milk and one step closer to coming home.Love you always my little sweet pea.Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete