Saturday, June 30, 2012

Uncle & God Parents Day!! & Oxygen Tube is back :(

Today it was pretty tough for me to breathe so my good ole breathing tube came back to visit me :( But its not really a set back just something to help me out for a bit :) Other than that not much news other than I gained an ounce so now I am 4 pounds 3 ounces!! And I had A LOT of visitors today :) First of all my mama come in early and brought in my uncle Joey :) See below!!
He just loved on me the whole time while I was asleep :) I knew you were there uncle Joey and I'm sorry my eyes were closed most of time it was just really early for me and I was really tired :( But thank you soooo much for coming to see me!! And I love you !!! Later in the day my mommy and daddy brought to me my god parents!! Amber and Chad!! Chad got to love on me first!! See below!
He was soooo excited to see me and noticed how much bigger I am since the last time he saw me! Heck he was sooo excited that when mama told him to smile he had a BIG smile for the camera!! See Look!
I sure do have a goofy God dad!! While he was posing for pictures with me, Daddy took my temp which was 37.2C and he changed my probe then mama and God mama came in ! Mama had to change my diaper and God mama just loved on me :) See Below!
 But like always it was getting late so it was time to say goodbye :( Thank you sooo much God parents!! And ESP God Dad Chad for coming in to love on me!! I will miss you all, but its time for my princess self to go back to sleep! Daddy came in and wrapped me up then I was out!!
Goodnight to you all, And again Thank You uncle Joey and God Mom and God Dad! I love you all and I will see you all tomorrow!! 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. Its ok! I will wait for the perfection of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps! Not that it matters but you sure got a lot of really pretty things to wear now and soon! Uncle Joey loved your smiles ( Mommy told us at your party)! Love you bunches sweet Livi bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your still a pretty pretty princess with the tube helping you breath better. Don't worry little one you do whatever it takes to make you big and strong so you can go home. Good job on another weight gain. Goodnight princess with Olivia. I will visit you again tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete