Sunday, July 22, 2012

Twice The Loving for me :) !!

I was sure a wide awake princess today when mommy and daddy came in :) My butt is feeling MUCH better, but I still have to sleep on my tummy with my booty in the air with no diaper covering me though ugh! Today should be the last day of that though, cause I am almost 100% healed!! I needed no care when mommy and daddy came so it was just loving time for me today!! And after the last few days I sure do need it!! Now I forgot to mention over the week that I actually grew in length! I am 18 3/8" long!! I always forget to ask the nurses my measurements because I am just always concerned about my weight and health! Oh and on the subject of weight I NOW WEIGH 5 POUNDS 15 OUNCES!!! That's a HUGE gain :) Insane!! I might be 6 pounds tomorrow!!!!! Tomorrow also I get put on room air again so this "may" be the last day you see me in this plastic box!! Yesterday was all bad news and today was all good news! Ahhh the life of a Preemie Princess :) Any-who Daddy walked right in wearing his gown so I knew I was gonna get held today! He put my diaper and clothes back on and I was out of my box and into my daddies arms :) See Below!
Here you can see my daddy and I staring at each other with loving eyes :) He held me for about 20 minutes while I was wide awake the whole time, just staring off into the world at all the fun stuff around me :) I was also giving my mommy funny faces :) After my daddy was done I noticed that the mama had a gown on too!!! That means she gets to hold me too!!! So exciting!! See Below!!
Here you can see me trying to find some mama's milk, but she had to remind me that the wells have run dry!! :( OYE! But mama held me and loved on me for a good twenty minutes as well. Again I was wide awake for all of this as well!! This was such a good day to be me :) I got held TWICE, I sure can't wait to have that on a daily basis!! :) But like all good things, they must come to an end :( So mama had to hand me over to the nurses so they could put me back on my tummy with my naked booty in the air once again :( But I figure with all my awake time today I need my sleep, so tomorrow I hope I get some huge news!! :)
So until tomorrow, I love you all, and good night :) Tomorrow I might get 6 pounds, out of my box, back to my diaper, and maybe mommy and daddy can feed me from a bottle!!! God I hope so!! Goodnight :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi princess Olivia I'm back for a visit as promised. I'm so thrilled at the news you have for us tonight! I will pray all your princess wishes will come true tomorrow.

    You know what?... You are just ounces from the size of 2 of my full term babies. They weighed 6 lbs 3 oz. (my son) and 6 lbs 5 oz. (a daughter). My 5 week preemie daughter weighed 5 lbs 13 oz. She wasn't a sick baby so she got to come home in 3 days. My biggest baby was a girl. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 22 inches long. Now she is my tiniest child. She is only 5 foot 2 in. weights 95 lbs wears a size 1 and size 4 shoe. Funny huh!

    Anyway.... I'm happy your doing better again. I'm praying for you. I will let you sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams. I love you pretty little warrior princess Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so big. Pretty soon you will have to be in a big girl crib because you will not fit your plastic box ha ha, just kidding. I cant waite until I can hold you and rock you to sleep. I know that at the rate that you are growing it won't be long now. Love you Grandma XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammi is so proud of you princess! I am headed home and will see you in a couple of days! Maybe this visit will find you in the big girl crib! !!

    ReplyDelete