Monday, July 23, 2012

6 POUNDS!!!! YAY!!! :) Congrats to Me! :)

As you can see above I was Pretty Tired all day today!! BUT I did hit 2 of my 3 goals from last night!! FIRST As you probably read from the headline I am 6 pounds even!!! This is amazing to me!! I am almost 3 times my birth weight in just over 10 weeks!! This formula is really starting to fatten me up!!! Also I am back to a normal diaper!! (Well I guess I mean my diaper is back to where it normally belongs!!) So its back to normal sleeping for me :) Now I didn't quite get my crib yet today, but I think seeing how they have to change out my bed tomorrow, that TOMORROW might be the day FINALLY! But as I have learned (The hard way) I won't get excited until it ACTUALLY happens!! Other than that, business is as usual :) Oh and before I forgot Hey Sammi!! See my hair???? Hehehe :) Daddy and mommy came in, daddy put on some scrubs so that means..... It's Daddy Time!! See Below!
Daddy held me for about twenty minutes again, then I noticed my Grandpa Andy and Grandma Debbie came in to see me!! Grandpa kept trying to wake me up to get pictures of my beautiful blue eyes, but he kept mistiming it!!. And I was really sleepy, so the only thing waking me up was the noise the phone was making!! Its ok grandpa, next time I will try to be up for you! Grandma Debbie was loving on me and holding my hands, but I had to go potty and so you know I went!! So then daddy had to put me back in box and call in the mama for some heavy duty poop removal!! So then mama changed me then Grandpa played with me for a bit in my plastic home. See Below!
As you can see above I am trying to get away from him!! He is Crazy!!!! Just kidding grandpa! I was just stretching after being in my box and finally starting to wake up! Mommy and daddy were gonna try to bottle feed me today, but I have to be awake for that, and as you know I wasn't :( Ugh! Anyways once grandpa left and said goodbye my grandma came back in for her goodbyes, See Below!
Here grandma is saying her goodbyes too :( Thank you all soooo much for coming to see me today!! I am glad you were here on such a big day for me!! :) I love you both sooo much and you better be visiting again soon!! After that daddy came in and wrapped me back up for the night, after he took my temp (which he forgot to do earlier!) and it was 36.4C. It was probably low because I spent a lot of time with my door open and I was outside being held by daddy, either way daddy wrapped me back up good and tight :) and I got nice and warm, and nice and sleepy again. See Below!
Goodnight world, Maybe tomorrow will FINALLY be the day!! God I hope so!! And I love you all!! :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment