Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Weight Gain, and A Special Visitor!!! :)

Well hello there guys!! Today was a day of just filling up my tummy!! That's because starting this morning I was put on At Will!! Which again means that I eat when I am hungry!! AND that also means everyone can start talking about me going home again!!!!! Some are thinking as early as Friday!!!! But we will have a better idea tomorrow! (It's a good thing I ripped my feeding tube out yesterday huh!) Anyways when mommy came in this morning at 8 she fed me my whole bottle and I ate it all in no time!! :) Then later in the day Daddy and Mommy both came!! First daddy picked me up like always and gave me a big kiss on the head! See Below!!
Awe Thank You daddy!! Then he took my temp which was 36.8C which is great!! Then it was time to weigh me. Daddy got my clothes off then put me on the scale and OH MY GOODNESS I gained 4 OUNCES!!! Holy Cow!!!! I AM NOW 7 POUNDS 14 OUNCES!! I am almost 8 pounds!! I can't believe it!! That is almost 8 ounces in 3 days!! I can finally say I have figured out the incredibly difficult bottle!! :) Daddy then got me dressed and Oh my goodness who is here to see me?? It's my new good friend Sam!! She then swooped me up from my daddy and oh she is gonna feed me too!! See Below!!
Just look a how happy she is to see me!!! Probably not even close to how happy I am to see you!! She just had her baby about a month ago, so she is a pro now at this whole feeding thing!! I can't wait to meet your new daughter Heighlee when I get out of here :) My good friend Sam just talked to me the whole time I was eating and was always loving on me :) Its been close to 2 months since she saw me last and could not stop talking about how beautiful I am now, and how much I have grown :) Made me really happy to see you Sam, Thank you soooooooooo MUCH!! I was able to finish 40 ML of my bottle, that was because an hour and half before mommy and daddy came in I was hungry and I ate 62ML, So that's over 100 ML in 2 hours!! Ya I think I am good for now, and Sam you went and talked me to sleep :( Sorry but I have to get back to growing, so it's off to bed for me!! :)
Here I am back in my little plastic box and my eyes are getting tired so it's off to bed for me :) Tomorrow the Dr's should have a better idea on when they might release me so keep your fingers crossed guys and pray for the best :) Again thank you Sam for coming to see me and feeding me, I sure do love you!!!! I love you all, and tune in tomorrow for hopefully good news!!! Goodnight World!!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment