Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Day's Here are Numbered... :)

I was pretty cranky by the time mommy and daddy came today because I was STARVING and there was no one there to feed me :( At 7pm everyday till 7:30 all the nurses get together and talk because it is shift change, so babies like me are forced to wait :( But then mommy and daddy came so I thought for sure I had someone to feed me.... But sadly no :( Ugh they had to change my clothes and my diaper and take my temp and blah blah blah. Oye my temp was 36.6C which yet again is very good, but HEY I AM HUNGRY!! FINALLY once they were done doing there parental duties daddy grabbed me and it was time for food!!
No wait there is something wrong with this picture!! I DON'T HAVE FOOD YET!! Ugh, that's because the nurses have to get it and they are still talking!!! So daddy had to entertain me for about 15 minutes trying to calm me down. FINALLY the nurses came with my food and iron medicine!!
Yay it's food time!!!
I was a mighty happy baby and I was able to eat all my food, 62ML in under 30 minutes again! BUT I was still hungry!! So the nurse brought me yet again another bottle and I decided it was play time so I just chewed on my bottle for a bit :) I ate about 5 more ML before I started falling asleep. But before I fall asleep I forgot to mention the good news and the bad news... Good news is everyone seems to think I will be out of here this weekend for sure!! Bad news is that I lost weight again :( I now weigh 7 pounds 12 ounces.... So ya a 2 ounce loss... BUT I had a lot of food in my tummy yesterday when they weighed me so it may have been a false gain, and this weight is more than likely the correct one. SO don't get worried just yet :) I still need to gain weight again before they release me so cross your fingers guys!!
Daddy laid me back in my bed/plastic box and I decided I wanted to stay awake a little bit longer :) I sure do love you guys and thank you for cheering me up when I was upset daddy!! Now I have not mentioned mommy much today and that is because she was talking to the nurse the whole time going over things for my release!! I think they are all but ready now to finally take me home!! So now the rest of this release is all on me :) I'll be trying real hard guys!! Make sure to keep me in your prayers tonight :) I Love you all and lets hope tomorrow night is my last night in this plastic shoe box!!! :) Goodnight!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



1 comment:

  1. You sure are looking so pretty in your pink today princess Olivia. I'm praying for your release this weekend. I have a good feeling on this one. Night night and sweet dreams. I love you pretty little warrior princess Olivia.

    ReplyDelete