Monday, August 27, 2012

It's My First full Week at Home with My Family & Friends!!

Well here I am !! Did you guys miss me??? Because I sure did miss you all!! Here you can see me wearing my new Seahawks gear that my Auntie Vicki got me, and might I say I look fantastic in it!! THANK YOU Auntie!! Now it has been a long week, but I sure did love every minute of it!! I had soooo many visitors come and see me at home, and first off I would like to thank you all that came :) It's so nice to know I still have the support, love, & prayers from everyone even after I got out of the hospital :) Well how was my week you ask? Well lets start with what I forgot to put in the last post! My uncle Justin and his fiance Kylie came over with their new baby girl the night I came home, and we got to meet each other for the first time :) See Below!!
Say hello to Journee Rose Ross! We laid on the blanket there and had ourselves a little wrestling match!! It sure was a lot of fun to finally meet another baby that was NOT in the ICU. (No offense to all my ICU friends out there, but you guys just slept all the time!!) We laid there for a good 10 minutes and it sure was fun :) Thank you Journee for hanging out with me! I can't wait to see you again!! After that it was bed time for me :) It was my first night at home and I was soooo excited! Now I only woke up a couple times to get mommy and daddy up to feed me. It sure is a whole lot different here, no more beeping noises or noisy babies. The only thing I really hear here at night is the TV daddy keeps on for me so I can get used to being at home. And let me tell you the TV sounds a lot better than the constant beep, beep, beep, beep.... And I am sooo glad to have my own bed now too!! It's a WHOLE lot better than my plastic box at the hospital, and it's right next to my mommy and daddy! I couldn't be happier!! The next morning was school clothes shopping day and my Grandma Rolene was coming to join us!! We all got together, Mommy, Daddy, Jayce, Preston, Alexis, Grandma, and Me! Now that's a lot of people, so we had two take 2 cars of course, and now I am off to north bend for my first super long car ride!! And guess what, I handled it perfectly fine!! We stayed out there for about 3 hours, and where was I the whole time you ask? I was in my mommies arms because MOMMY forgot the stroller!!! Either way I was happy cause I was held the whole time by my mommy, daddy, and grandma Rolene :) Once we were done it was off to the house, where during the car ride I pretty much slept the whole time, (shocking right). Once home I heard my Auntie Krista was coming to see me, and her daughter Brookie!! And of course Cousin Brookie had to hold me! See Below!
What a very pretty Cousin I have!! And she was so gentle she didn't even wake me!! After that my sister got jealous of all the loving I was getting from Cousin so she just had to come in and swoop me up and hold me as well! See Below!!
Great job sister! You didn't wake me up once either!! Oh man now my brother Jayce is getting jealous so now he HAS to hold me too!! See Below!!
By that time I was awake and pretty hungry so big brother Jayce got me some food :) Thank you Jayce!!! Once he was done mama got me up and changed my clothes, this was because I tend to spit all over them :( Still working on this whole bottle thing guys :) And now would you look at that! My brother Preston has to hold me now too!!! See Below!
There was certainly a lot of loving going on with me and my brother's and sister today!! Of course though I still am a preemie baby, so I had to go to sleep!! Thank You sooo much Grandma Rolene for coming out to see me today!! And Also Auntie Krista and Brookie :) I sure do love you all!! 
Now the next day I had MORE  family members come to see me!! First it was Auntie Vickie and Uncle Terry :) And I finally got to meet my cousins Matti and the infamous SAMMI!!
Here you can see cousin Matti holding me :) Look at the smile on his face finally getting to meet me!! TRUST ME cousin I feel the same way!! Next it was a group photo with Sammi!! See Below!
Matti was still holding me, but here you can see my Sister Alexis holding my Cousin sammi!! And as you can see she is wearing the same shirt I am wearing way up at the top! Auntie wanted us Seahawks babies to match!! :) So nice to FINALLY meet you Sammi!! I sure have talked a lot about you in my blog, and even though you are an icky COUGAR fan and I of course am a Husky fan, I am sure we will get along just fine :) (Until apple cup comes around that is.....) Later my Mommy's friend aka Auntie Mel came to visit me too! See Below!!
Here you can see she is just loving on me, and getting me all warm in my blankie :) Oh and you can see my auntie Vicki there and good ole Cousin Sammi's leg! After that it was MORE family time because my Grandpa Andy came over to see me too!! See Below!!
Here you can see him trying to steal my headband while I am asleep!!! Hehe just kidding he is fixing it for me :) Thank you grandpa! It's hard to see when you have a head band in your eyes. (Even though I don't need to see when I am asleep as you can see above) It was yet again another great day!! So many family and friends came to see me, ones I have never met, and ones I just cant get enough of! Thank You Auntie Vicki and Uncle Terry for the clothes! And thank you Sammi and Matti for being so nice to me!! Also thank you Auntie Mel and Grandpa Andy for coming out to see me I sure do love you all and can't wait to see you again! But I am tired and must go to bed, but before I go I will show you Sammi and I styling in our matching Seahawks clothes!!
Look at her already pushing me to the side and trying to steal my spotlight!! She may be a tad bigger than me now, but just remember who has more hair!! Hehehe :) I will see you soon cousin!! I sure do love you bunches!
It still is so weird waking up here and not in the hospital! I just love it when I wake up and realize that I am at home with the family! Now today is Monday and that means mommy has to go to work :( Good bye mommy have a good day!! :) That also means its Daddy time!! Jayce, Preston, and Alexis were all here too for the week, so daddy has a lot of kids to take after!! Now the transition of being here and not my plastic box has been quiet weird for me. Mostly is the noise I think, because my brothers and sister's sure are noisy!! I couldn't sleep the entire day!! I would just lay in my bed and make funny noises all day and cry when I needed my food, but daddy was always there to change me and feed me when needed :) Thank you daddy! Occasionally my brothers and sister would come up to see me and play with me a bit or hold me :) Sure was fun being around them all day long! And this pretty much was my whole week, Monday through Friday, just getting used to the daily grind with the family :) Now I did have a couple visitor's from the hospital on Tuesday. They were both social workers checking on me to make sure I am A-OK! And guess What! They weighed me and I gained 5 ounces!! So that puts me at 8 pound 4 ounces!!! They also gave me a new blankie and some clothes and a cool little book! Thanks you guys for coming by to make sure I am doing OK!! I also had a Dr's Appointment on Thursday to make sure I was doing good as well. I got weighed there too and I gained again!! There I weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces!! And the Dr. said I looked very good and everything was fine for me :) So in short a whole lot of good news!! I drink about 15-16 ounces of formula every day now too! Which is about 75ML every 3 hours or so just like a normal newborn!! Next week the social workers will be back again to weigh me and make sure I am still doing good!! So yay for me!!
All week while with my daddy I could not ever fall asleep!! All I ever did was try to get his attention so he would hold me! He tried many many time's to lay me down for sleep, but the second I was away from him awake I was, then I would whine till he picked me back up :) I own him!! :) Once Friday rolled around Jayce had to go for the weekend :( And so did Alexis :( AND so did Preston :( Oye I will sure miss you guys!! It has been such a great first week with my siblings :) That day Jade came by to pick up Jayce, and she brought her son Jordyn too. Now he gets to meet me too!! See Below!
Here you can see Jordyn holding me and Jade staring at me with love :) Afterwards my brother's wanted to join in on the pictures :) See Below!
As you can see Jayce took over with holding me :) But Alexis wanted to come join in on the fun too, and Jordyn got to hold me again too!! See Below!
 After that picture it was time to say goodbye to my brother and sisters :( I am sure gonna miss you guys!! I will see you all on Monday!! And don't forget your preemie baby sister sure does love you all!! Before they left Jade just had to hold me and say goodbye :) See Below!
She is soooo happy to finally see me at home :) Thank you for the loving Jade!! I will see you soon!! Once everyone left it was time to go on trip to my God Parents house!!! Yay!!! See Below!
Here is my God Mama Amber, and.....
Here is God Papa Chad!! I was soooo excited to see them!! As always God Mama hogged me all to her self, but I did have some God Daddy time :) I have not seen him in so long, and he sure was shocked to see how much I have grown, and to see the "wireless" version of me :) But eventually like always it was time to go, because like I said earlier, when I am with dad I don't seem to sleep at all during the day!! So to home we went and to bed I went!! :)
 Once I woke up again it was another big day for me!! Today I get to meet another Grandma and another Auntie for the first time!! Grandma Karen, and Auntie Julie!! :) See Below!!!
Here you see Grandma Karen, and my mommy (with VERY pretty eyes I must say!!)
and.....
 Here you see Daddy and Grandma Karen :) but that's not all!!
And now here is My Auntie Julie and Daddy!! Now Karen was the mom of my daddies Best friend Drew, who happeed to pass away in 2008 :( It's so sad I never got to meet you :( But I did get to meet your mama and your sister and I sure do love them a lot!! :) Thank you daddy for taking me to visit these very special people in your life :) We all hung out for about an hour, but we had to go home for yet again another guest!! I love you Grandma Karen and Auntie Julie :) You better visit me again soon!!
Once I got home I noticed my Daddies good friend Sam had come to see me again!!!! Yay!! AND she brought her brand new baby Heighlee!! See below!!
Here we are both trying to hold hands :) We had lots of fun laying there on the blankie, just staring off into the world! I think we are gonna grow up to be best friends!! After that Sam of course had to have her princess time with me!! See Look!
Here I am waving to the camera!! Hi guys!! :) They all stayed with me until I fell sleep for the night :) Thank you soooo Much Sam, Zach, Dylon, Emmie and Heighlee for coming to see me!! I can't wait to see you guys again! And it better be soon Auntie Sam!! :) 
Now the next day (Sunday) We had to go to a funeral for my Great Grandpa Reino Moisio :( Now I have never met him, but from what I heard at the service he was a great man and I wish I could have met you :( Rest in peace Great Grand daddy :( But while I was there I got to be with all my family once again :) My Grandpa Andy, Grandma Debbie, Auntie Vicki, Uncle Terry, and Cousin Sammi too!! I visited with a lot of you that have read my blog from the beginning, and it sure was neat to finally meet you all!! Thank you all for coming up to say hi to me today :) We were there for about 4 hours before we had to say goodbye to everyone :( I will miss you all!! and thank you all for your kind words :) After the service I got to go to my first baseball game!! The person playing was my daddies good friend Steve! And his girlfriend Loni finally got to see and hold me out of my box! See Below!!
She held me for most of the baseball game, and my daddies good friend Steve won his game too!! It was sure nice to see you again Loni! You better come and see me again!! :) After that it was off to bed once again and FINALLY my crazy busy first week is over!!
Now I know this was REALLY long but I had to thank you all who spent your time with me on my first week! It means a lot to me to know that I still matter in your lives enough to come and see me! So now I will let you all go and you all will hear from me again next Monday! Now if you haven't noticed I changed the title of my blog from Journey, to Beginnings, this is because my journey is over, and now these are my beginnings :) My love goes out to all of you whom spent your week with me, and to you all that spend your time with me tonight :) I will talk to you all soon, and I will leave you with a funny pic of me wearing Sam's HUGE bow :)
Hahahaha Look at me :) Goodnight World!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



5 comments:

  1. Yaaaay such a busy week but such happy times, the journey is just beginning and I am so blessed to be a part of your life Love Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My three month old granddaughter has a more active social life then I do! :-) Love you Warrior Princess Livi Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. My my you had such a busy week didn't you precious little warrior princess. I'm so happy your home and doing so well! I love you and enjoyed reading about your new beginnings and exciting first week. I will see you here next week. Till then and always love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you glad to see you at home with all of us who love you. GRANDMA BIRTA XOXOX,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had sooooo many visitors that you forgot that your daddy's mommy (me) and his big brother Joey came over to take care of you and your brothers and sister so mommy and daddy could go to a Mariner's came. Also latter in the week Daddy's sister Sarah and uncle Seth came over to see you and hang out with mommy and daddy for awhile. We are all so happy to be able to see you any time that we want too. Good night sweet pea love you Grandma XOXOX

    ReplyDelete