Monday, September 3, 2012

A Party Just For ME!! And More Weight Gain!!!


Hello everybody!! I sure have missed you all this past week!! Now this week has not been as crazy as my first week, but it sure was fun!!  It started again like last week with daddy watching me while mommy had to work :( My brother Preston was gone all this week too, so it was just my Brother Jayce and my Sister Alexis. They sure still are very curious about me :) They come up to me all the time and talk to me and try to hold my hands and see if they can hold me :) I really love when they show me lot's of attention :) On Tuesday the social workers came by again to visit with me! First they got out their scale and weighed me, and guess what!! I gained a lot of weight!! I am now 8 pounds 11 ounces!! They will be back again next week to weigh me and to check me out and to meet my mama. They did notice how much better I am doing at feeding too! I am now drinking over 60ML every 3 hours, instead of the 10ML here and 30ML there "snacking" I was doing. They also said I am slightly above the normal growth rate of Preemies, so it looks like I will be OK in that department!! I am also doing much better at night time too, I only wake up about 2 times a night, and its always around the same times. I get up around 11:30, and then again around 3:30. I am pretty consistent :) I had a tough time staying asleep my first week at home because of all the crazy excitement around me all the time, but this week it was much easier :) And that means daddy had a much easier week with me! When mommy would get home she would bring out my play mat and lay me on my tummy for some much needed tummy time!! See Below!
Here you can see me chewing on my mittens, you see I tend to scratch my face, cheeks and eyes all the time because I just love my arms and hands!! I wave them around so much that I always seem to slap myself :( Oye But mommy had the perfect solution, my mittens!! And now no more scratches! Thanks Mommy! But as you can see also I am on my new play toy that my mommies friend Jamie got for me! I sure do love it! Thank You Jamie!!! It has a mirror that I get to see my BEAUTIFUL reflection in and a bunch of stuff to chew on.  I am getting so much better with holding my head up that I can almost push my self up on my forearms! I sure have had a lot of time to practice with my head when I was stuck in a plastic box all day long so I was ready to go when mommy put me on the mat :) While I was having my special play time on my mat my daddies doggie Locker decided he would come up and introduce him self to me, see below!
He is smelling my butt!! Look a the utter SHOCK on my face for such an introduction!! But I hear that is how doggies say hello, so hello to you too Locker!! After that he came up to my face and licked my WHOLE HEAD!! Ewwwww, mommy had to give me a quick wipe down after that!! Either way I still like you Locker! Especially since you are a Husky!! :)
About halfway through the week my daddy had to go back to work :( So Grandma Berta came by to watch me!! It was sure fun daddy! I loved spending almost 2 whole weeks with you and I sure am gonna miss my naps on your chest :) I love you daddy!! But now it's Grandma Berta time! Grandma is gonna be my new baby sitter from now on! When my brother and sister start school next week it will just be Grandma and me all the time!! And she sure is super excited about it too, everyone loves Olivia one on one time!! :)
As you can see above I am getting SUPER excited because my mommy and daddy just told me they are throwing a party and it is just for me!!! :) You want to know who all came?? Well first it was my grandpa Andy who brought a BBQ for the party, Thanks grandpa! Then came my Grandma Rolene, Auntie Jesi, my Auntie Krista and her daughter Brookie, and her sister Jamie, and Jamie's son Karter. Also my auntie Vicki and uncle Terry and their two kids Matti and Sammi, My Grandma Roberta came and My uncle Joey, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Seth. Then my good friends Steve and Loni showed up and brought their kids Brianna and Justin. Auntie Jade and her friend came as well and her son Jordyn. My VERY good friend Sam came too, and she brought her boyfriend Zach and their kids Emmi, Dylan, and Heighlee! Also my god parents came Chad and Amber!! Jordyn's dad Brian came too and he brought Kalia to see me, and Kalia brought her son Payton too! Wow oh WOW that sure is a lot of people for me to entertain!! And of course My mommy, daddy, Jayce, Alexis and Preston were here too!! Everyone had they're turns with me :) They all loved on me and held me. Some fed me too!! I sure loved all the extra special attention!! Now to keep the photo's to a minimum I will just show you the new faces that FINALLY got to hold me outside of the hospital for the first time! See Below!
 Wait a sec that's not a new face!! That is my Grammy Rolene holding me and feeding me :) Way to sneak your way into the photo's grandma!! :) OK NOW to the new faces :)
Yep there is Brian!! He is holding me for the firs time ever and he sure looks SUPER happy about it too!! And So was I :) It was sooooo nice to see you and Kalia again , and to meet Peyton too!! Can't wait for it to happen again!! Speaking of Kalia she got to hold me too!! See Below!
Here is a nice big group photo of love!! There you see my mommy, Jade and Heighlee and Kalia holding me of course!! She sure did love on me a lot :) That made me very happy!! Afterwards Zach wanted to finally hold me too! See Below!
And of course I fell asleep so I missed it :( Oh well Thank you Zach for all the loving you gave me!! My good friend Sam could not let Zach have all the fun so she swooped in to hold me! See Below!
Wait a sec!! that isn't Sam holding me it is Jayce!! Either way Sam is there and she eventually got her self some Olivia time!! Jade and Sam also go to see me roll over for the first time!! Of course no one had a camera!! But trust me guys it happened!! I was on my back and I able to flip all the way over on to my tummy!! That is a big deal for little ole me!! Not too many babies can pull that off as early as I just did!! In fact I am able to do a lot of things normal newborns aren't able to do, and that is of course because I have been out of my mommy for almost 4 months now!! I think it's just because I am quick learner :) Well I am not gonna make this blog as long as last weeks but I will close by saying THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH for coming out to see me for my party!! I loved seeing everyone of you, especially to all the people I have only met a couple times or never before!! I also would like to thank Jesi for the BEAUTIFUL quilt that her and her mother made. I am sure gonna love sleeping with that! And to Brian, Kalia And Sam, thank you SOOO much for all the new clothes!! I can't wait to show them off in some new pictures!!! My Auntie Paula that I have yet to meet, but sent some cute clothes over with my Auntie Krista, thank you! Also to Jamie and Karter thank you sooooooooo much for my Crib!! I LOVE IT!! Now I really do feel like a big girl :) You all made this party really wonderful and special to me, so again thank you all!! And with that I will close this post by showing you a picture of me and my good friend Heighlee rocking the same outfits :)
Yep the SUPER MONSTER Bow is back!! And I just can't stop staring at it :) Well goodnight to you all, next week will be another busy week and I can't wait to tell you all about it!! So until then just remember I love you all :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love you Livi Bear. I'm going to have to drag Papa to see you soon. He hasn't seen you since fathers day! Maybe soon since the lawns have slowed down and he doesn't have to work everyday. See you Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sure had a vere busy week. And it was fun spending so much time with you. I know that we will have a lot of fun while your big brother and big sister are in school. And your auntie Sarah is going to come over and play with you so that grandma can go to work. See you soon.
    Love you.Grandma Berta XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love bug! I am so happy to be apart of your life and yes you did roll over, such a big strong girl! I am so proud of you and love you so much! Your party was fun and I can't wait for many many more memories with you

    ReplyDelete