Monday, January 21, 2013

More Donations and a Special Visitor!!

Hello everybody! How was your guy's week?? Mine was awesome as usual! Nothing really new to report on my end just the same ole sleeping, playing, and eating :) I still am trying really hard to sit up and keep my balance, I am getting better at it but not quite there just yet :( I am getting to the point that I really don't like laying on my back anymore, I just LOVE to be held upright so I can see the world, so once I can figure this out on my own I am sure to be a happy baby!
As you can see above I am playing my toy tablet that I am OBSESSED with!! I just can't get enough of the fun noises it makes and all the pretty lights!! In fact every picture on this blog I think I have it with me! Anyways now let me tell you where we're at with the March Of Dimes March for Babies. We are now 103 days away from the march and we are at 220 dollars! So only 1780 dollars to go!! Way to go guys!! And a HUGE thank you to my Great Grandparents from the east coast for their amazing donation of 100 dollars!!!! That's awesome thank you soooo much!!! Now I forgot to tell you last week whom else has donated so I could thank them personally! My Auntie Lorrie, and my Auntie Vicki's friend Jordan!! Thank You both SOOOOO much for helping support all preemies and their mommies, makes me feel sooo happy knowing you all are making a difference :) Now if you too would like to help out be sure to click my pretty face below at the end of this blog :) You can see who all is on Team Olivia and other fun stuff about our March for Babies. Thanks again guys!! :)
Later in the week we had some visitors too!! First of all my good friend Sam came over to spend time with me!! This was one of the first times in a LONG time she was free to come and see me since I got out of the hospital, so she did just that and we had loads of fun!! She spent the whole time playing with me and loving on me :) But eventually she wore me out with all out fun and I had to go to sleep :( Oye you better come back to see me soon Sam!! And tell Heighlee to get better soon so she can come over and play with me :) Love you Sam and thanks for coming by :) Now on Sunday we had one of our Awesome football parties again!! The god parents Amber and Chad came over as did Jade, and Brian and Jordyn! Again just like last week daddy spent the whole day sad cause all his teams lost :( I am beginning to think he is bad luck when he roots for teams!! At least that's what my god parents say!!! Hehehe! I had loads of fun spending my time with Jade and Amber!! I got held and played with the whole time!! Even Brian held me and played with me :) It's gonna be really sad when football is over!! My Sundays are gonna be really quiet! Oh well I will just enjoy it while it lasts!!
Here you can see my sister playing with me :) She brought me all my toys and I look a bit overwhelmed!! Oh and look its my baby tablet again! My favorite toy!! Well its about that time again guys! Time for me to go night night time and for you all to go back to your lives!! Just know I love you all and again thank you to all of you that have pledged for the March for Babies Team Olivia! Those preemies will sure appreciate it later!! Have a great week everybody and I will see you all soon :) Bye bye!!



March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment