Monday, January 28, 2013

Swinging Slobber Baby Going to the Dr Tomorrow!


Hello everyone! How was your week? Mine was very quiet and I got lots of time to just relax and hang out with my family, and of course drive them up a wall at night time!! My transition from my swing to my crib full time has been rough on me because I just LOVE to swing, but I am too big for it and I am afraid that after last night it may not even work anymore :( Last night was a rough one I couldn't sleep longer than a couple hours and I ended up having 4 bottles last night!!! That's CRAZY even for me, and it all went really bad once the swing stopped working altogether :( You see my mommy has been weening me off the swing by starting me in it to fall asleep then daddy would move me to the crib, but last night I was not gonna have it! I made them move me back to my lovely swing and shortly after, it went kaput :( Now I doubt that I can talk them into getting me a new one so I suppose this baby's days of swinging have come to a very abrupt end :( 
 RIP Swing you will be sorely missed... You were my greatest toy/friend :(.....
On to other news besides the tragic end of my Swing I have been slobbering A LOT lately! Now this could be because of many reasons. Maybe I am FINALLY teething!! Or maybe I am just eager to start eating real food that I cant stop salivating!! Or maybe I just like to slobber all over my face and pretty clothes!! I honestly don't know but my mouth has become a runny faucet lately!! Heck the only way for grandma Berta to save my clothes during the day is to keep a bib on me all day long!! I have also been sticking my tongue out at people too! And when I blow with my tongue out it makes a cool noise that makes my cheeks shake!! I saw mama do it back to me once so I figured I would give it a try! Its mighty fun stuff let me tell you! Especially while I am drooling cause then daddy will get sprayed with all my slobber!! Its quite funny actually :) Maybe all this slobber will lead to a tooth eventually...Here's Hoping!
As stated in the blog title tomorrow I have my next synagis appointment :( Yep that means a whole lot more shots to get stuck in my poor little leg :( BUT the good news is that they may finally lift my food ban and let me TRY some food for once!! I bet I will be sleeping through the night in no time once that happens ! I am SUPER excited for that possibility! Cause personally drinking like a gallon of formula everyday is getting really old and starting to make me look really pudgy!! And I NEED some variety in life! So keep your fingers crossed guys and let's hope for the best :)
And now unfortunately its about that time once again to call it a night. Hopefully tonight I have a much better night so my mommy and daddy don't disown me :( It was pretty bad :( Sorry guys :( And it will also be my first night without my wonderful swing friend.... So long dear friend I hope I am able to make it without you :( I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will let you all know about my Dr's appointment next week!! Love you all and Goodbye!
Oh and don't forget My March for Babies is only 95 days away! Click my pretty face below for more information :)


March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment