Monday, January 7, 2013

Nice Queit Week... Then SUNDAY Happened! :)

Hello everybody! Well I am finally back to my normal blog schedule after all the madness in the last 2 weeks. And after all that craziness it's nice to have things back to normal :) The last 2 weeks brother and sister were out of school for winter break, so it was pretty fun having them around me all day everyday, but today they went back to school and that was kinda sad :( Oh well just more Grandma and Livi time :) This week went by very quickly. Lots of extra sleep and play time :) Oh and Auntie Krista came by on Saturday to give me my Christmas presents :) I got a glow worm and some VERY pretty clothes :) Thank you sooooo much Krista I LOVE THEM!!! The clothes are 9 month sizes too because I am already starting to out grow my 6 months clothes!!! Can you believe that!! Crazy how quickly I am growing now huh!! Other than all of that no real news at all just the same ole same ole for me :)
Here you can see me getting my tummy time on! Yes those elusive toys in front of me I try to get but I never succeed :( This crawling thing is gonna take some work! And ya I don't think I am any where close to ready either. I can't even keep my head up longer than a couple minutes, then I get frustrated Yell and scream and try to turn over. Ya pretty much I hate tummy time, but everyone keeps forcing me to do it! Maybe I will like it better when I learn how to hold myself up better but until then I HATE IT!!! :)
Now you see here, this I do LOVE!! I just can't get enough of beating on that keyboard and making me some fancy music!! I also love the little mirror hanging above my head because I get to see myself smile!! And that in fact makes me smile back at myself! It's a never ending cycle :) Now this toy I can just lay here for a long time and just play :) It's very fun you all should get one for yourself!! :)
 Now Sunday came around and it was game day!! Yes my beloved Seahawks were playing in the playoffs and I had to steal my daddies hat for the game!! (See above!) And EVERYONE came over to watch the game with me!! Auntie Vicki, Uncle Terry, Cousin Sammi, Cousin Matti, Jade, Jordyn, Brian, Kalia, God Mommy Amber & God Dad Chad too!!! Now the game didn't start off too well, but we recovered and so did my daddy! You see he was pretty upset in the beginning and was very quiet... which if you know my daddy is not a good sign! Then we Scored!! And he got soooo happy he screamed and jumped! And it almost scared me to tears!!!! He gets really loud and festive when we do good you see :) Ah yes but eventually we won and this Seahawks baby has another game to watch next weekend!! Thank You guys for all coming over and spending the day with me :) Can't wait to see you all next weekend!! It was really fun!!! :)
And yes after the long day that was yesterday I am a tired baby!! I know this is pretty short but when nothing new is going on it's hard to entertain you guys :) So you will just have to hope I do something new and amazing for next week :)

March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love ya warrior princess Olivia. I haven't said it in a while... but I still love you and I'm very proud off you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry too much about the tummy time. You will get it! Your mommy was a little slow with her big noggin! LOL

    Love you!
    Grammi and Papa Harris

    ReplyDelete