Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!! & It's Christmas Time Part 2!!


Hello Everyone! Well I have sure do have a lot to talk about today, mostly because I still owe you guy’s part 2 of the Christmas blog, and A LOT has gone on in the last 2 days, and that's why you all had to wait! So I'm sorry guys but I wanted to get everything in this post here! But FIRST THINGS FIRST! Look above, notice anything different about me?? And NO it’s not the fact I still don't have hair, it’s my EARS!!! Look at them! YES I GOT EAR RINGS IN!!! YAY! My sister and I both got Christmas Gift cards to Clair's to go get them pierced, Alexis went first and then I did! She cried just a little (after they had to trick her into getting them done) and ya I pretty much yelled for a good 3 min afterwards, but I am COMPLETELY over it now!! So how does it look guys?? I sure do LOVE IT! And I'm happier we got it done now because I will NEVER remember this anyway!! And it really beats what Alexis had to go through! I glad that is over now, and now my sister and I are even PRETTIER than we were before!!! :) Now yesterday I had my Dr's appointment and this time mommy got to take me! (Daddy had to work) They gave me my dreaded synergies shot UGH!! And 2 of them!! And I still have to go three more times every month UGH! And 2 shots EACH TIME!!! Anyways I cried the whole time I was there because I was cranky and tired and being shot in the leg twice sure did not help matters at all. But soon after the shots I fell right asleep and completely forgot about the horrors at the Dr's office! And YES I got weighed too and now I am 15 pounds 2 ounces!!! Holy cow I am getting big! I have already doubled my weight almost since I got released!!! Also yesterday was New Years Eve and I got to go over to my God Parents house with mommy and daddy to ring in the New Year! And of course I missed it! I was asleep at 8 o'clock so yeah no fireworks show for me :( Oh well maybe next year! So yes quiet a busy 2 days and now maybe I can rest the rest of the week!!! Other than all of that there is nothing really new to report so I'll just finish up with my Christmas Story Part 2!! :)

Now this is where I left you guys last week with me looking like the stay-puff marshmallow baby, so let’s continue. Now last Monday was Christmas Eve, and Jayce, Alexis AND Preston all had left to go with their other families for the day so it was just Mommy, Daddy and I. So we decided it would be fun to spend Christmas Eve with Grandma Berta, Uncle Joey, Auntie Sarah, and Uncle Seth!! And it sure was fun because I was the star of the show getting to open all my presents first!! Grandma made some amazing smelling dinner for everyone BUT me and then it was on to opening up my gifts! (AKA Mom open's them and I get to watch!)

Look at that! It’s a night time bear that plays be music to sleep by, which beats the heck out of falling asleep to CNN every night! (Ya that jab was aimed at you daddy!) I love it!! It's almost half my size too so I can snuggle with it for years to come!! Thank You Auntie Sarah & Uncle Seth!!

 Here I got some fun looking toys from my uncle Joey! First there is a little computer like tablet thingy that will make me super smart! And some animals in the forms of shapes that I put into a tray!! Super Fun!!!  Can't wait to try that stuff once I get big enough to even understand how to use it!!! Soon enough I will though :) Thank you Uncle Joey!!!

 And oh my GOSH!! Would you look at that it’s a piano I can play with my FEET! I just LOVE stomping my feet and now I can her music every time I do!! My Grandma Berta got me that wonderful thing! I can lay on it and whack around the dangly toy's with my hands and then beat on the keyboard with my feets to make beautiful music!!! I certainly will have lots of fun with this!! :) Thank you Grandma Berta!

And would you look at that! It's my very own Christmas ornament for 2012!! They are little reindeer booties with my name on it!!! Thank You Grandma! They are Awesome! Hopefully next year I will be big enough to put them on the tree all by myself!!
I spent the rest of the night just hanging out and watching all the adults open up there presents. :) Everyone sure did get A LOT of cool things! Like my daddy he got a printer to print out pictures of ME of course!! I had a super fine time! Thank you Grandma Berta, Joey, Sarah & Seth I love you very much! 

Oh yes Today is CHRISTMAS DAY!! Now I heard rumors from my brothers and sister of a Jolly old Man wearing a red suit that would come down our chimney and bring us presents for being good boys and girls! Now at first it seemed a little farfetched but low and behold it happened!! I woke up and there were presents EVERYWHERE! Even in my stocking! Holy cow this is awesome! I thought for sure all those long nights I put the mommy & daddy through were going to come back to haunt me and stick me right at the TOP of the naughty list, but it didn't!!! I must have done something good between birth and now to deserve all of this :) Thank You Santa!! Now I was the only kid there so I had to wait for my brothers and sister to get home, but once they did it was PRESENT TIME AGAIN! My Grandma Rolene and Grampie Gary even came by to share in on all the fun! Oh and Auntie Jade too! But sadly I have no pictures other than the one above wearing my new stylish hat! Daddy took pictures of EVERYONE else but me!! What Gives!! It's ok though he has taken thousands of pictures of me this year, and it's time everyone else got some camera love :) Like I said before I got this VERY pretty hat that I can wear during these cold months that my Grammie made for me :) I LOVE IT Thank you SOOOOO Much!! I may look a little crabby in the picture, but that was because I was getting tired and needed my nap :) Everyone else spent the whole morning opening up their gifts and as usual mama helped me open mine :) I got my Ear Piercing Gift Card, some pretty Ear Rings, a toy airplane that sings to me, and a steering wheel that makes me think I am a race car driver!! All VERY fun stuff!! Now I am just so over whelmed with all my new fun things to do I don't know what to do first!! :) Even my special relatives from back east (Remember the one's from back in July whom all flew out from Philadelphia just to see me!!) GOT ME A PRESENT!! It got sent in the mail and it was two BEAUTIFUL outfits!!! Thank you guys for thinking of little ole me :) I love it!!! And Of course thank you to Grammie & Pappi, Mom & Dad, and Brother's & Sister. You really all made today special for me :) I really did not need gifts at all just the thought of having all my loved ones around me all the time is gift enough for little ole me :) Now this is the season of giving (from what I heard) and I may not have much to give you all in return (other than this blog) but I will give you all my love all the time and forever :) And maybe a laugh and a few smile as well :) So again thank you all for everything you have done and continue to do for me, even if you all think it is not much, trust me it means the world to me and my parents just to know you all are thinking about me and loving me :) Thank You :)
Now as for the rest of the day we went BACK over the grandma Berta's house so the other kids could open up there presents from her. I just watched and enjoyed the show :) BUT Grandma just had to get a picture with her and all her Grand kids so here you go Grandma See Below!

Such a Happy group all we are :) Again thank you all for being patient with me when it comes to this blog, I can't say it will never be late again, but I will be sure to let you know if it's going to be late :) I love you all, and I hope everyone reading this had as great a Christmas and New Year as I did. Family and Friends like you all is the most wonderful thing I could have ever hoped for coming into this world as early as I did. So I a bid you farewell 2012 and Welcome you in 2013! Lots of big things are in store for me this year! Lots of first's too! Hopefully I will be healthy and happy and stay as FAR away from the hospital as I can!! I am home now and there is no place in the world that I would rather be :)
I love you all and see you next week :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment