Sunday, May 20, 2012

Back to Normal Temp and more Calories for me!!


Today I was back my to normal body temp not too cold not to hot :) So I was able to sleep most of the day. I heard today my sister tried to come see me :) But she got turned away at the door cause she might make me sick :( So just my daddy got to see me for the first 20 min while mommy had to watch my sister. Daddy played with me for a while. I opened my eyes for a bit and tried to smile but I really missed my mommy so I told dad "BE GONE!! and bring the Milk Maid!!!(aka Mommy)" Then Mommy came FINALLY :) and she took my temp which was 37 C even, then she changed my poop holder (3 days straight of poopy diapers for mom!!!) Mommy also found out my weight was 2 pounds 3 ounces !! ( I'M GETTING FATTER YIPPIE!!!!!!) Today they increased my Calorie intake from 22 to 24 its gonna make me grow more!!! I love my Mommy and Daddy so Much, Everyday I have been alive I have got to see them (That makes me a very happy Princess!!) I hope I am out of here soon Cause I can't wait to meet my sister :) Good night world, and Good night Big Sister!! This is the Olivia Channel signing out !! :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment