Saturday, May 19, 2012

HOT HOT HOT!!!!


What a CRAZY Day, Well by the time I woke up again today Mommy and Daddy were already here to see me :) But I was not feeling too good I was VERY Hot! My bed light came on saying that the temp was 38.2 C and my heart rate went all the way up to 202! Now don't be alarmed everyone my NORMAL heart rate is around 160 but it was soooooo Hot inside that I had to breathe real hard :( But I'm ok! and that was not gonna stop a lil diva like me from getting her photo shoot on! The Camera guy came shortly after mommy and daddy did and took all kinds of pictures of lil o' me :) When the photo man makes the "Olivia CD" it will come with all the pictures i will have my manager/daddy post them! In other news the mama's milk factory increased my food to 12 ML! every 3 HOURS! That's a lot for lil o' me and my weight as of today is STILL 2 pounds 1 ounce. I need to put on more weight!! Tomorrow I think they are gonna add more good stuff to my diet to make me grow! (Finally!) Also all my bruises are almost ALL GONE YAY! And they took me off of photo therapy!!! (for now at least..) All in all it was a tough day on me though :(, I gave my mommy a scare because I forgot to breathe for a couple of seconds, but I quickly remembered and I was ok :) (Sorry Mom but really Stop freaking out!!) As you can see in the pictures it was a rough day and I just wanted to sleep. So goodnight world see you again tomorrow on the Olivia Channel :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



1 comment: