Monday, May 21, 2012

Long day BUT my Test results are in......


Well today waaaaaaay early in the morning I had my neurological test ( Brain Test ) and they found out I got some small amounts of bleeding in my brain :( Now it does not hurt so 
don't worry about that!! On a scale of 1-4 (4 being the worst) I got a 2. The Doc says it will probably amount to nothing, but to be on the safe side they will give me another neurological test next week to see if the bleeding is gone, So cross your fingers !! Also mommy and daddy were told I have a small little hole in my heart, another thing they don't seem to worried about and prob will amount to nothing as well. Now honesty is the best policy here and this is Me telling YOU the reader about my Journey, there will be good days (hopefully a lot!!) and some bad days ( Like when i get too hot or too cold or too sleepy ) and there are days when i get information about my health (Which could be good or bad). So before you get all worked up ladies and gentlemen I AM FINE!! I am not in pain!!! I have lots of people that love me and watch me and take care of my lil self!! And because I have all of this and the heart of my mom and strength of my dad I know I will be fine!! Phew! Glad that we got that out of the way on to the fun stuff!! Daddy got to massage my lil back for a while my mommy took the pics ( a little blurry I know, sorry mom dads BETTER with the picture machine!!) and then Daddy flipped me over so mommy could change me again, I gained 10 grams (bout a third of an ounce) and mommy and daddy got to see me with my HORRIBLE mask off, now my face may look a lil funny but that's because I have to wear this thing ALL DAY LONG!! They stayed for almost a whole hour and mommy GETS TO HOLD ME TOMORROW!!!! I'm so excited!!! Well again it was along day so I'm gonna get back to sleep So goodnight world and I will catch ya tomorrow!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. We love you angel. Come home to us soon!!
    Love you forever,
    Mommy and Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so tough little one. Lots of prayers your way from us still. <3

    ReplyDelete