Monday, May 28, 2012

Grandma Rolene today! & more heart trouble :(

Well as you can see from above I met my Grandma Rolene Today!! For those of you keeping track at home that is my mom's mom! She is a super nice an sweet lady, I was still really tired but I did try to open my eyes for a second I don't know if Grammy saw but I saw her. I stayed wrapped up in my princess blanket the whole time cause its been helping me stay calm and breathing better. Mommy and Grammy stayed with me for about an hour holding my hand and keeping me company and of course loving on me!! I now know why my mommy is such a sweet lady, its cause she learned it from her mommy duh!! Shortly after they left I had another test on my heart and they found out the hole got bigger :( So now the Dr's were forced to put me on medication to help heal me and close the hole up. Now I heard them say there is a 75% chance that this will work and make me better, and of course if it does not help me they will have to do surgery. SO ladies and gentleman please pray for my lil oh heart!! (It's needs it!) Now with this medication because it affects my intestines they have to cut my food supply down to what it was when i first came in here.. That's gonna be tough cause I am a very hungry girl for my mamma's milk!! And I JUST started to gain weight again too!! Today I weighed 2 pounds 7 ounces. UGH, I was doing soooo good!!! They will keep me on the Med's till 8pm tomorrow night and then they will run another test on my heart to see if helped or not. Also tomorrow night they are gonna run my brain test again and check my bleeding in my head (So ya you can pray for that one too!!) Once mommy and daddy came in I felt better. They unwrapped me and took my temp which was 36.7C daddy changed my foot probe and mommy changed my poopy diaper again! (Sorry mom once again!) I did open my eyes just long enough for mommy and daddy to see me. The Dr's also put me on an IV for my med's (Just when I was bragging about them removing all my lines yesterday!!) All in all it was a long day of GREAT moments (I'm Talking about you Grammy!) and sad moments but I am a super STRONG princess and I'll be just fine! So I will update you all tomorrow and until then I love you all and goodnight!!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love you too princess! Its easy being a good Grammi when I have 6 wonderfull grandbabies to love!! Get rest so Daddy and Mommy don't worry and get better! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my little sweetpea. I am sooty to hear that your heart is not healed yet but with the medicine that the Dr. is giving you I am sure that you will be better real soon.I will see you in 2 days I hope that you will have good new for me with a healed heart and no bleeding in you little brain.you are always in my heart and my Prayers. See you soon. Love you always. Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete