Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nice Quiet day, and I needed it!! :)

Oh after all of the excitement in the last 3 days of meeting new family members I was getting a tad bit overwhelmed for my little size so it was just my mommy and daddy today!! My food is up to 21 ML every 3 hours and the only line I have going into my body now is just my good ole green feeding tube! They gave me Iron today too to make my bones good an strong!! I also GAINED an ounce!!!! It may seem funny that most girls are trying to loose weight and I'm bragging about GAINING it!!! At this point I need to be a good ole chunky baby so I can ditch this fish bowl and end up behind bars!! ( Ya that's a crib reference right there, AKA Baby Jail!!!!) And I cant wait to be in my Baby JAIL!! So many thoughts about living outside of my plastic cage I get excited and figure sleeping is the best way to pass the time! Mommy as you can see above is changing my diaper and daddy flipped me and changed my sensor on my hand and took my temp which was 36.7C. It was a quiet day but I needed the rest so I can save up more energy for the family members I get to see this week!! Like my grandma Rolene!! I can't wait!!! Well is night night time world and you will hear from me again tomorrow!! Happy Memorial day!!!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi my little sweetpea this is your grandma Betta again . Just a little note to tell you that you are always on my mind and in my heart.This is Sunday a day of rest and I am glad that you are getting a lot. As much as we all want to see you we want you to be big and healthy even more.so keep on resting my little one.I love you always Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you baby girl! I told your Aunt Amber I'm your fairy Grandmother! It is my job to make your every wish come true.
    Love you and I will see you in a couple hours!
    Grandma Rolene

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is growing! And she looks so much healthier! So glad to see the progress and constant improvement she is making. Keep on growing little Olivia!

    ReplyDelete