Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Round 2 of Test results and Aunty Vicki Day!!!

Well for starters my test results came back today on my
Patent Ductus Arteriosus
and my hole did not close up at all, if any :( So the Dr. decided to put me back on medication again for another 2 days. :( So AGAIN that means my food supply was cut back to 3ML every 3 hours. So double :( Face! My weight did though INCREASE AGAIN!!! This little princess is now tipping the scales at 2 pounds 11 OUNCES!! ( Even though the doc seems to think it is just water weight... UGH!) Either way I looked much fatter today!! I can see a trend! As you can see above here I was pretty upset and I will tell you WHY! First of all they put me BACK on photo therapy so I got stuck with my beauty glasses AGAIN ( I thought i was done with these things!) Anyways when they put my cover back on I must have itched my nose or something and I caught my glasses and they got PULLED OFF!!! ( I still blame the Dr's!!!) Anyway my prince charming aka Daddy came to my rescue and noticed that this little princess was crying and he got the light off for me and held on me till I got calm. Man on man that was a close one! My eyes ain't ready for all the brightness! Anyways daddy took my temp and then changed out my foot sensor, (Temp was 37.1 C by the way) and then My AUNTIE VICKI CAME!!! and then right behind her it was Grandma Berta!!! (See Below!!)
Now you can't see me at all in this pic but TRUST ME I am there, the photo light had to stay on me so I could not even be wrapped up in my princess blanket. Daddy left and then Mommy came in and changed my diaper, No poop for you mom!! :) I got to pose for pictures while mommy and daddy both took pics of me and my auntie and my Grandma! They were soo excited to see me! As you can above (not really) Grandma is holding me and making me feel safe :) And as you can see below:
My auntie is holding my feet's and that REALLY makes me feel safe (Like back in the day when I was in my mommy's tummy)!! Thank You Auntie Vicki for spending so much time today with this princess, But I am going to let you know that now I AM the most important Princess in this Family!! (Yes you have been dethroned!) Just kidding Auntie :) Also Grandma Berta Thank YOU so much for coming to see me again. It makes me happy to see all you guys soo happy to spend time with little ole me :) Well busy day and I got more Med's to take so Goodnight world and I will tell you about my travels tomorrow on the Olivia Channel :) I Love you guys! Oh and daddy thank you for being my hero today!! :)

OH MY GOODNESS I almost forgot PRESTON!! You are my brother and I have not met you yet, but daddy tells me all about you and I want you to know that I love you and HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't wait to me meet you big brother and I hope you had a good day on your special day!!! And look at that we share the same birthday month!! How cool is that!!! I love You Big Brother!!!
(Here is my Big brother being goofy below, Happy Birthday!)





IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I got to finally meet you!! You're absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to see you again!! Remember our little chat and I Expect a good report on friday :) Love you bunches!!-Aunty Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading little princesses daily journey. She will show them doctors what's up. She was put on this earth for many reasons. Not just 'any' parent gets such a beautiful gift. You guys were blessed and oh man be ready for miss diva 18 years from now ;) your great parents Nd love love reading your writing Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetpea it was sooo good see you tonight you looked so warm and comfey that I didn't want to wake you. But daddy kept telling me that it was ok you would sleep through any thing.I suppose that he is right, but don't tell I said so. Hope I can see you again soon. love you Grandma.XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete