Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Great DAY!! MOMMY HELD ME FOR AN HOUR!!!

TODAY WAS THE DAY!! Finally my mommy got to HOLD ME!! Man of man did that feel good!!! OF COURSE she started crying uncontrollably and daddy had to get me an umbrella so i would not drown!!! (OK maybe it was not THAT bad but it sure was pretty close) I laid on her chest in her shirt for over an hour!! And I may have got a little to comfortable because for split second again I forgot to breathe!! (oops sorry mom!) It was WAY warmer laying with my mommy then it is in my little shoe box these Dr's like to call a home!!! But I understand Like I have been told a thousand times I NEED IT TO GROW! So in the box I go! (Bye mommy I'll miss you!) If you look at the picture over there I am hugging my mommy goodbye :( Oh well Once I was back in my little plastic box mommy took my temperature and it was 36.2 C as usual and then she changed my diaper. Now tomorrow is the day they might take out all my wires and will get all the good things to make me strong through my IV, I'm excited cause that means I get my hand back!!! No more PICC Line!! Well with all the crazy excitement of the day I am exhausted and its back to bed/box for me!! Again Thank you daddy for taking all the pictures of mama and I and thank you all for your prayers and good wishes, I cant wait to meet you all!!! Goodnight world :)



IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



1 comment:

  1. Good morning my little sweetpea Olivia I am so happy that you finally got to know how great it is to be in your mommy's arms.And soon you will be in your strong and warm daddy's arms. When you get home your daddy will have to get you one of those fancy things that people can take a number from so that we all can have a turn holding you, without any fighting. I know that when that day comes I will be the first in line! Well I am going to let you get back to your beauty sleep. Love you allways
    Grandma xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete