Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy HAPPY DAY I Met my GRANDPARENTS!!!!! :)


Wow after the last ROUGH couple of days I HAD A GREAT DAY!! First of all lets get all the numbers out of the way, I weighed 2 pounds 5 ounces, My temp was Normal 36.2 C, I am off My PICC line for GOOD!! And I am up to 19 ML of food every 3 hours!! So ya in other words IM GROWING, GROWING AND MORE GROWING!!!! :) YAY ME!! Today Was so FUN that I had my eyes open for most of the whole visit!! Fist of all Daddy came in and flipped me over to see the world and he noticed I got my very FIRST Binky Today!! That's right I can SUCK!!! Next Grandpa Moisio came in, then Grandma Moisio (aka Andy & Debbie), and before I forget, It was my grandma's birthday today so HAPPY 51st Birthday Grandma Debbie!!! Grandpa held my hand and rubbed my leg and really made me feel loved :) (even though he had DIRTY DIRTY HANDS!!!!) Just joking Grandpa :) Grandma had to wear a glove cause she had a ring that Grandpa put on her hand that was TOO SMALL(or maybe her hand grew LIKE ME!) and it could not come off!! (come on Grandpa you need to fix that !!!) Mommy started to change me but I was not DONE GOING potty (Sorry mom but you were too soon!!) so she changed me (well kind of). So much fun today and now I can't WAIT till I meet the rest of the family. I love you so much Grandma and Grandpa, You made my DAY!! (out of the 13 days of my life) this was my #2  favorite, behind meeting mommy of coarse :) (Sorry dad !). Well it was fun but its night night time, As you can see above I gave my daddy (the photographer/ my secretary) a hand shake goodbye :). Goodnight Family I LOVE YOU!!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. O goodness! What an exciting day! Grandparents are the best! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family Little Miss. Prayers for continued strength for everyone. Stay strong Mat and Landi. You all are doing great. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Olivia I am very happy to hear you had a good day today! Glad you got to meet your grandma & grandpa. And I enjoy reading your progress, (although I always tear up a little) your in my thoughts & prayers that you keep growing stronger everyday. Until tomorrows post on how your doing, keep those doctors and nurses busy...its ok your adorable so you can get away with it! Lisa Bryant

    ReplyDelete