Friday, May 25, 2012

My days are starting to get real fun ! :)


Well Today I got to meet the 2nd of my 3 grandma's, GRANDMA BERTA!! That's my daddy's mama. Grandma FINALLY got to love on me :) She held my hands and rubbed me and yes I was a little sleepy but I did open my BEAUTIFUL blue eyes for a min to let my grammy see me :) She was so excited!! (But no where close to how excited I was!!) My mommy brought her and they both stayed for a hour or so I think (I'm only 14 days old and I have little concept of time!) Then when I just thought my day was over My AUNTIE Sarah (my daddy's sister) came to see me!! My daddy and my mommy bought her to see me!! It is sooooo nice to know that everyone in my family is sooo excited to see little ole me ( I mean how could they not be look at me I AM BEAUTIFUL!!! ) She held my hands too while my daddy flipped me over so I could see the world ,and then he took my temp which was 36.7C. The Dr. upped my food to 20 ML every 3 hours now and another BIG thing happened today my ICKY NASTY Belly button scar came off!!!! (Now my tummy does not look like a chunk of burnt toast!!) I wish the people that read this could understand how much excitement I have to see the people that mean the most to me :) This gives me all the reason I need to grow quickly and heal and be 100% when my mommy and daddy take me home for the first time. And yes that is my #1 goal to become a big girl (hear in my lil plastic hotel) and be on my way, I love the nurses and Dr's that take care of me but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I need out!! So I will fight everyday and I WILL be home soon!! I love you all soooo much, and I have a feeling I will be seeing more of my family and friends soon I hope!! Like Grandma Rolene, Uncle Joey, Auntie Vicki, Auntie Krista, God Parents Chad and Amber (and seeing how you guys are FAMILY I better be seeing you soon!!!!) and of course there are others I am forgetting but I am preemie and my brain can only hold so much memory at the moment!! Anyways to bed I go!! Good night :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi my little sweetpea it was soooooooo! good to finally get to see you yesterday. You made my day. The people at my work ask me about you every day so even people that you don't know are thinking of you and praying for you to get bigger and come home. I know that you are doing your best to grow big and strong it just takes time and we all just have to wait a little longer. Just to let you know that you have a big family of greatants and greatuncles and 2nd and 3rd cousens who are also waiting for you too.Well I hope that you have a good day.And I will see you as soon as I can.Love you Grandma,XOXOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Olivia, I will be coming to visit soon. I cant wait to meet you! I love that you keep everyone possted on your progress so we dont have to bug mommy and daddy about you everyday. You keep growing strong little princess and i will be coming to give you lovies in just a few days. I have to make sure i have all those shots that they require you to have. I love you little angel. You keep eating and growing strong and get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete