Saturday, May 26, 2012

Uncle and God Parents DAY to see Me!

Today was another busy day for little ole me! I had 2 visits today from my family and the first one my mom came with my Uncle Joey!! He was really nice and sweet to me. Just like everyone else he held my hand and made me feel loved! ( And that's what every growing girl needs!) Except it was still really early for me and I was very tired and I could not open my eyes not even once :( Mommy and Uncle only stayed for 30 min but the time don't matter its the loving that matters! Dr also showed my mom charts about how much weight I have been gaining, so far I am still 2 pounds 5 ounces so no improvement yet :( But I'm trying! Anyway thank you Uncle Joey for coming to see me!! I Love You!!!! Later in the day daddy and mommy came and they also brought my GOD PARENTS!!! Amber and Chad!! Now I have no clue what a god parent is or does but I know my parents love me enough to make a good choice of "God Parents" So they MUST be good!! And now they are all mine!! So Chad and amber that's right I OWN YOU!! :) When they got there I already had been been fed and changed and had my temp taken, it was was 36.7C by the way! Amber got to love on me first then Chad. Same as everyone else they held my hands and feet and rubbed me and made me feel loved. :) Mommy and daddy are right these were good choices!! But like before I was VERY tired but I want you all to know I knew you were there and making me feel special. I love you all soooo much!! This is really making my early visit to the world much easier! Hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks of my life I can actually START GROWING MORE!!! Right before everyone left daddy helped wrap me up and put me on my tummy for bed time :) Chad and Amber said there good byes and It was back to my dreams of life outside the box!!! :) Well goodnight everyone I love you!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. Auntie & Uncle are so glad we finally got to meet you! We promise to be the best god parents ever! We love you, Livibean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetpea I see you had a busy day. Your uncle Joey was sooo! happy to see you, he could't stop talking about you. I hope that I can come and see you again soon. love always your GRANDMA XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete