Friday, June 29, 2012

7 Weeks Old Today! aka 49 days :)

Look at me, Rise and Shine for this little piece of perfection called Olivia!! Hey did you know that the name "Olivia" was invented by William Shakespeare for his play called "The Twelfth Night" and it as derived from the "olive" which is the symbol of Peace :) Just a little piece of info for my fan's :) BUT this little princess has hardly been peaceful lately! I move around a lot lately and I JUST love my visits from my family and friends so I can just show off !! :) You see me up there so eager to see who it is today to come and see me! And Today it was my Auntie Jesi again!!! YAY!! She held my hand and talked to me the entire time!! See below!
 Thats me gripping her finger with my little ole hand!! The nurse was checking me out so I needed someone to hold onto :) Thank you Auntie!! Then daddy came over and changed my probe and took my temp which was 37.0C, So I was A'OK once again!! That's 5 days in a row now!! After that the mama came right in to change my diaper :) Then she posed with my Auntie just staring and loving on me :) See below!!
Mama today noticed that my hair s turning red!! My oh my I just might be a red head!! My eyebrows are already red and my hair is changing to that color!! I hope my mommy likes my red!! Both my mommy and daddy have brown hair with A LOT of red highlights!! See if you can tell below!
I think mama is right I might become a little ginger baby!! :) Either way I am pretty pretty princess :) And there was really nothing else new today, I just keep moving and bouncing around my box and I think I am finally 99.9% healthy for once!! But now I can see my daddy comming, yep he is wrapping me up now :( That means its night night time and It's time for me to say goodbye :( Well THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH Auntie for keeping your promise to come and see me again!! I LOVE YOU!! :) You made my day!! And thank you as always mama and daddy I Love YOU SOOOO MUCH!! And I love you to all my freinds and family!! I will see you all tomorrow!! OH and before I forget I put up a Poll on the top of the page to the right on who gets to hold me this weekend so PLEASE vote when you are done reading this!!! (It's gonna be a close one!!)
Goodnight World!! And Sorry for keeping you waiting Grammy and Auntie Vicki!! I love you both!!!
but and I am worth the wait!!
:)
OH WAIT MY WEIGHT!!! Silly me I forgot to say I gained an OUNCE!! WooHoo!! So I am now 4 pounds 2 ounces!!! So sorry I forgot! Thanks Grammy for reminding me!!! :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



6 comments:

  1. Definitely worth the wait! But that is something you need to learn "I was 14 weeks early " missy! Lol. You are amazing and being a ginger isn't bad!! They are a dying breed!! They say that in the future there will be no more blue eyes and blonde hair! Res is the next thing to go! Your great grandma Evelhoch was red when she was younger! Ik enough of that!

    You keep growing! I didn't see your weight but even if its still 4 lb 1 oz we are happy! Tomorrow is your baby shower!!! You are going to get tons of.gifts given with love by all of your admirers!

    Good night Livi Bear! MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red hair is my favorite color. You will be very special (not that you already are... because you truly are!) if your one of the few with red hair. I remember when your grandma Evelhoch (my Aunt Sue) had red hair. I always thought it was pretty.

    Anyway... I hope you get all the special things you need and lots of pretty things a princess deserves at your baby shower tomorrow. Your great-great Aunt Roberta and I are going shopping for you next week. If there is anything you need or want let me know.

    Well goodnight precious warrior princess Olivia. I'm so proud of the progress your making. Keep up the hard work tiny one we are all praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy everytime I read you are doing better! And to see your pretty princess face while I read your posts, is a perfect end to my wedding anniversary! Have to say the best gift of the night...and knowing your closer each day to going home with your family puts a smile on my face. Keep showing them doctors how big and strong you can get and sweet dreams Olivia!
    Lisa Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks amazing! Almost big enuf for an open crib! Also, I see she's out of O2! How long before they try feeds again? Ps 4 lbs is my favorite, cuddly size! Like holding a living doll! I'm so happy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pss- my google acct is callygirl, but it's me, Marcy Johnson! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little did we know, this was your half way point to getting home!!!

    ReplyDelete