Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grandparent day :) and no more Air for me!! :)

To my surprise as I woke tonight I saw my Grandpa Andy and Grandma Debbie!! :) Very nice to wake up to them :) I had a big day today! They removed all my oxygen support!! :) So no hoses, no sleep ap no NOTHING!! So now all I have left to kick is the two tubes for my tummy and the dreaded PICC line in my head!! As you can see above it is just me and my beautiful face now and a couple tubes to chew on. :) Everything has been going sooo good lately and I can start to see daylight at the end of the tunnel and I will keep pushing forward!! :) But back to my grandparents! I was being loved on by them and showing them all my new moves like sucking on my binky and kicking my blankets off and throwing my hands in the air and kicking my feet like crazy I am a VERY active princess as you can tell!! Then shortly after Mommy and daddy came in and they brought my Grandma Roberta!! I cant handle all this excitement!! Daddy changed my probe and took my temp which was 36.8C, while both grandmas just stared at me with loving eyes :) See below!!
Oh yes thats both my grand mommy's staring at all my perfection!! After that daddy called in mommy for the diaper duty and It was just pee!! And no accidents this time mommy is finally back on her game!! Which was a good thing because I had my Winnie the pooh blankets and I did not want any pee smell in my lil plastic home!! After that I just hung out with my Bink and people taking turns helping me out holding it. Grandma Berta is helping me now See Below!!
The grandparents and the parents kept shuffling in and out of the doors to get time with me because we can only have 3 visitors per princess :( But everyone had their time with me and that makes me happy! :) But soon enough Daddy had to come in and wrap me back up for the night and the 3 grand parents came through and said their goodbyes, then mommy and then daddy :) Oh I love you sooo much and thank you soooo much for making me feel so special !! But its time for bed!! So goodbye to you all and I will see you tomorrow!! OH WAIT!! I almost forgot to tell you I didn't gain any weight today :( BUT I did not lose weight I am still 4 pounds 1 ounce and getting fatter by the day!! So Bye Bye my fans!!
Goodnight to all my loves :) See My new Blanket!! :) 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



4 comments:

  1. Yay Livi! Now we can see that beautiful little face of yours without the tubes! You're getting so strong! We love you little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her!!! So perfect!! She waits up for the loving and goes right to sleep when Daddy says nigh nigh!! Olivia, you are wonderful!!! You make me forget how painful I am for a few minutes every night and I go to sleep thinking about you and praying for you and your VERY large and loving faimly and thanking God each day for looking out for you and for the perfectness you are!! Good night Livi bear! I love you! !!xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodnight little warrior princess. You look so sweet all wrapped in your pooh blanket. The colors look good on you. Each day I read how well your doing it does my heart feel so good. Keep up the good work precious little one. Love, prayers and hugs from your cuz in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see you. I cant't wait until I can hold you, and if you like your binky just wait until you have a bottle with milk in it.You will think it is the best thing ever.And you will be held in the loving arms of mommy and daddy,wile drinking your bottle.Well I will say good night for now. I love you. GRANDMA XOXXOXO

    ReplyDelete