Wednesday, June 27, 2012

All Smiles for God Mommy !! :)

I am a very happy baby today for two reasons one because am now 4 pounds 1 ounce!!! And second because My god mommy came to visit me today finally!!!! So it was time for princess to princess bonding as you can see above :) Mommy and daddy did there normal duties, daddy took my temp which was 36.9C and changed my probe, then mommy did my diaper which was poopy! ( At least I didn't pee all over my blankets and daddy this time!!) Other than that no new news just happy baby time :)
There you see mommy and god mommy posing after loving on me :) And because I was sooooo happy today I even smiled for them :) See below!!
Yep that right there is my first documented smile!! (even though daddy still thinks it was just gas!) Come on dad!! Everyone stayed for about an hour just making me feel ultra special and of course HAPPY!! But like always I get tired and sleepy and have to go to bed, so as always goodnight people! And THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH God mommy for coming to see me! From one princess to another you were the best part of my day :) She told me she would be here with god daddy Chad on Saturday so I can't wait!! And I heard them say tomorrow I will have a another guest and I sure cant wait to figure out who it will be :) Thank You soooo much mommy and daddy for making me the most popular preemie in the hospital :) And of course I love you all and will talk to you all tomorrow!!
Daddy just wrapped me up and that means night night time :) So bye bye!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!



5 comments:

  1. So happy to see you happy! You have such a pretty princess smile...I love seeing all your pretty pictures and how your growing! :-)
    Lisa Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you smiling. can't wait to here you giggle,and laugh. There is nothing better then a happy baby. l love my little sweet pea. See you soon. LOVE ALWAYS Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile! Love you princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear olvla your uncle JOEY will see you sunday i love you and hang in there and keep groing for uncle and you be a verry good girl talk to you latter love you by by xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Olivia your beautiful little smile made my day! Love, prayers and hugs from cuz in Kansas. <3

    ReplyDelete