Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Lot of Growing Today!!!! :)

Hello everybody!! Well after all the big news from yesterday it would be impossible to top that day!! But I did have another huge day!! My growing just can't be stopped!! Today when the nurses weighed me I was 6 pounds SEVEN OUNCES!!! That is 7 ounces in 48 Hours!!! I am out of control!! I also grew in length!! I am now 19 1/4" Long!!! That's almost 1 inch in a week!! Since birth I have grown 5 pounds 4 ounces and almost 4 inches!!! Insane!!! I also have been A LOT more hungry lately!! Like today I drank my full feed from the bottle twice!! And by the time mommy and daddy came I was hungry and ready for my bottle, but I have to go every other feeding because the baby next to me gets fed at the same time I do UGH! Its ok..... For now!! Well anyways once my two favorite people showed up, daddy began my care and took my temp and it was 36.8C and that is GREAT!! After he changed my probe he called in mommy for diaper duty! Mama changed my poopy mess and put more medicine on my bottom. Then daddy came in and changed my clothes to what you can see above!! :) Afterwards it was daddies turn to hold me!! See Below!
I was sure excited to be loved on by daddy!! But my tummy was feeling funny and I had to poo again :( So daddy held me till I got it all out, then it hurt my poor raw booty so bad that I started to cry!! :( So daddy tried his hardest to lift me up to help me but I was still having a hard time ugh:(
This is me making my poopy face!! Hehehe!! After a while mommy picked me up to change me again and I was pretty upset crying the whole time!! But once I was clean and had my medicine back on my booty I was very happy!! So happy in fact I fell right asleep!!
I look like I just passed out!! But no I was sleeping very soundly and peacefully :) Before I forget My grandma Rolene came in today for 3 hours!!! She loved on me the whole time and got to see me tackle a full bottle!! Thank you soooo Much Grammy!! I love my visits with you and I can't WAIT to see you again!! I love you soooo Much!!!! And to the rest of the world I love you all and goodnight!!! Thank you all so much for spending your time with me everyday!!! :) Bye Bye!!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved every minute of today!!! Watching you. The dr came while they had your bum out, then he didn't put you back on your diaper or pad. So you pood on your blanket and feet!!!! I had to get the nurse to get you clean again!!!! Silly girl! Then you ate and you drank the WHOLE bottle!!! Good girl!!!

    See you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete