Thursday, July 26, 2012

Very Tired and back to Bottoms Up :(

Well right up there is about all the eye contact your gonna see out of me tonight! I was VERY tired!! And my Diaper rash got bad once again, so it was back to my booty being all out in the air!! and now that I am out of the plastic box EVERYONE can see me!! Sheesh, how embarrassing!! Oh well :( On to the good news!! Today when I got weighed I was 6 pounds 8 ounces!!! Not a huge gain considering the last 2 days but hey a gain is a gain!! Also now half of ALL my feeds are now done by the bottle!! I am becoming a pro at this whole sucking to get the food out thing!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnd that's all the news for today :) Other than of course my mama and daddy came in and it was holding time !! :) See Below!
Here you can see my mama and I holding hands :) We loved on each other for a good twenty minutes :) Daddy brought in the big camera today to get good pictures of these two beautiful girls :) Thanks daddy!! The only bad part of this whole idea of his was that I was ASLEEP the whole time!! Oye Sorry mom and dad!! After a whole lot of loving from mama I was treated with a surprise!! I found out I get to be held by daddy too!! Extra special day yay :) But before mommy handed me over to daddy she gave me a big ole kiss :) See Below!!
 Awe :) Thank you mama!! I sure do love you!! Next it was daddy time!! Now he did get me to open my eyes for a little bit, but mama could not get the picture!!! BUT FINALLY she did get the one below!!
I was like "hey mom is this pose good???" and after that is back to resting my eyes :) It sure has been a long week of growing, it was really nice today to just lay in my mommy and daddies arms :) Daddy held me for a while and he just loved on me a whole lot, and like mama I loved every moment of it!!! :) See below!!
But  of course it was getting late and I started to get restless and hungry!! And it was not bottle time, it was feeding tube time oye :( So no one could feed me today :( Oh well, daddy put me back in my plastic cage, and the nurse pulled out my booty and put me back on my tummy for more booty healing time!!
Double Oye!! I sure did really want my bottle though!! and I could not find my Binky so I discovered my HANDS!!! And they are mighty fun to suck on let me tell you!! See Below!!
Yay I found my thumb!!! Annnnnnnnnnnd after that its sleepy time :) So ya nothing really happened today, other than of course all the fresh air that my bottom is getting!! So ya now it is bed time, and as you all already know, I SURE DO LOVE YOU ALL!! :) And thank you mama and daddy for both holding me today!! I LOVE IT!! and pretty soon you both will be doing it at our home, and man oh man I sure can't wait!! Goodnight world!!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Olivia I'm so sorry your booty is in sad shape agian in you are left with it open for all to see. I pray that it is feeling better tomorrow. I came to visit you last night. I saw your fanstic gain for a second day in a row. Way to go Princess Olivia I'm so proud of you. And I'm also proud of your once gain today. Your doing so good even though your booty is sore. You can't help that and it happens to all babies. I'm praying you get home real soon. By the look of things and the way your going it sure looks promiseing.

    Well I'll let you sleep since your a sleepy girl tonight. I love you warrior princess Olivia. See you hear tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete