Monday, July 30, 2012

Car Seat Test DONE! & God Mommy Day!! :)

Well as you can tell by the title I had my Car seat test and well I PASSED!! :) But, I did have my air tube in my nose, so that kinda was helping me and if they take my oxygen tube out sometime soon I will have to retested. UGH. But if I have to go home with my tube I will not have to retake it, So in a way I HOPE  I have to take the test again! Because I sure do not want this tube when I go home!! Anyways My butt is doing much better! And I had half my feeds again by bottle!! AND I gained more weight!! I am now 6 pounds 13 ounces!!!!! I can't believe it, I am almost 7 pounds!! Craziness!!! :) And lastly I have my brain test on Wednesday! So again Wish me luck people!! Now onto my visit!! Today my God Mommy Came to see me!! AND to hold me!! :) See Below!
See the big smile on her face!! She has wanted to hold me for SOOOO Long and now it FINALLY Happened!! :) Yay for us!! I sure did love every moment of it too!! I was asleep when she first started to hold me but I eventually woke up and I showed her all my cool new faces I make and all my noises I make too!! We sure did have a good laugh too with my ducky faces and fishy faces I make :) Every time she would laugh I would smile too!! :) Ah it was a good time! Mommy came in on the action too, mommy sure does love to be in photo's with me! See Below!
My mommy is like me, she just loves the camera!! Especially when it is with me!! After a while I had to poo so god mommy handed me over to my mommy for my careful diaper change, and of course mommy handled it like a pro!! :) Thanks mama for keeping me clean!! Daddy Changed my clothes  and then re wrapped me back up :( That means its back to bed time :( Oh well it was sure fun while it lasted!!
Well as you can see I am ready to go!! Again thank you sooo much God Mommy for coming to see me and ESPECIALLY for holding me!! I loved every moment!! But its time to grow some more so I am off!! Good night world and I love you all!!
Oh and before I forget, be sure to vote on the new Poll up top on the right! (if you want a larger view of my crazy eye, click on it to enlarge it)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Olivia! You passed your car seat test!!! I'm so proud of you! And if you have to do it again because they took your air tube away; I'm sure you can pass again. Way to go!!! I'm praying you will pass your brain test on Wednesday. I have good feelings about it. Soon they will be telling you when you can go home and then homeward bound you will be!!! What a awesome day that will be. :-) I'm also so happy your booty is healing. I've been praying about that. Bless your heart.

    Well I shall let you sleep. Little warrior princesses who need to grow and get ready for home need their rest. So have a good night with sweet dreams. I will see you here tomorrow. I love you Olivia.

    ReplyDelete