Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Loving Day!!! :) Good Times!!

First thing's FIRST, I finally got up my poll about my eyes so make sure you do that people's!! You can see it directly to the right of what you are reading!!
And As you can see above the daddy is taking my temp! And It was 36.9C which is VERY good!! And this heat was all done on my own! You see they wheeled out my portable heater today because my butt is healing!! That oxygen tube to my butt really did the trick! Now it may not be healed 100% but it sure is a lot better!! Now on to the weight! I weighed in today at 6 pounds 11 ounces!! Yes another gain!! Woo hoo!!! :) Other than all of that not a whole lot happened today, My car seat test will be sometime in the next few days so wish me luck on that one! And my final brain test is also sometime this week, and I will be sure to let you know when that happens and the results :) Now before mommy and daddy came in today my Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Andy came in to visit with me and to of course hold me!! :) See Below!!
Here you can see grandpa trying to wake me up, sorry grandpa I was really sleepy!! And besides I don't wake up till 7:30 when I get hungry!! Its OK I knew you were there and I sure did love all my loving from you!! It brought a huge smile to my face :) Then Mommy and daddy came in and it was grandma Debbie's turn to hold me!! See Below!!
Now what was supposed to be just grandma and me time got interrupted by Grandpa and mommy who all wanted to be close to me!! Which is OK I just LOVE being the center of attention to every one's lives :) Grandma loved on me for a while but then it was shift change for the nurses and my grandparents had to go :( Thank you guys sooo much for holding me!! Man I sure do love to be held and loved on by my family :) Now it was just daddy and I!, Daddy held me for about 30 min but I started to get fussy cause I had to poo!! So daddy put me in my plastic crib and the mama came in to change me! Even mama marveled in how well my booty is healing! SO she changed me and added my special butt powder and my new medicine and I was ready to go!! I was Hungry!! But first mama wanted a little bit of photo time with her little princess :) See Below!!
Now while mama was getting her photo op, I was STARVING!! So mama sat down and gave me my much needed bottle!! I drank about 30 ML this time before I fell asleep :( Ugh But you can see my mama feeding me below!!
But like I was saying I passed out while trying to eat so the last 30ML had to be put in my tube :( Oh well!! Today like yesterday I had over 50% of my feeds done by the bottle :) I am doing VERY good, and that means the end of me being here is REALLY coming soon :) I Should have discharge date here soon and I will be sure to let all my fans, friends and family know first!! :) Well with all that said, and after a very busy day of loving from 4 people, I am going to sleep!
So goodnight world!! This is a big week for me coming up! I will have my tests and probably know my discharge date sometime this week so wish me luck!! And again thank you EVERYONE that loved on me today!! Man I am a special girl!! And I sure do love you all!! Goodnight :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you again love bug! You are going to be all mine every other weekend and I am going to spoil you rotten :-) I pray every day for you and God has most certainly answered our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love princess!!! You are soooo close! I will see you later this week. Probably Friday. Keep up the good work!!! Good night

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo happy your booty is doing better. I can't wait to hear about your test results. And most of all your release date! It has been a very long and hard journey for you and it is so awesome to see you getting to go home soon. I'm so proud of you! And I'm still praying for you everyday.

    Well you have a good night with sweet dreams precious pretty little warrior princess Olivia. I will see you here tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete