Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lot's of Auntie Time & I keep Growing!!! :)

I sure do look pretty cute right here!! I was a grumpy princess when daddy got in, and it was just daddy.... Weird!! Well I was grumpy because I was hungry!! And I was wide awake waiting for food!! Daddy had to do my care first though ugh! My temp was 36.7C which is PERFECT! Then he changed my probe and because of no mama (where is she!!) daddy had to change my butt!! He did noticed how wonderfully healed my booty is getting which is great news! He changed me and put on my butt med's then it was FINALLY bottle time!! But before we get to that, lets get to today's stat line! It's Tuesday so that means its time to measure my length!! And I grew 11/16" in one week!! SO that puts me at 20 1/16 inches long!!! WOW! and my weight had a big jump too! I am now 6 pounds 15 ounces!! Holy cow I can't believe I am almost 7 pounds!! It seems like just a week ago I was trying to get to 5 pounds! It's crazy how big I keep getting daily! Also, tomorrow is my brain test so wish me luck peoples!! :) What else hmmmm oh ya the nurses are asking for mommy and daddy to start planing on staying the night with me sometime next week!! :) They do this to get mommy and daddy ready for me, the preemie princess!! Also they think my date will be sometime next week! What date am I talking about you say??? Oh it's nothing... only the date I WILL BE COMING HOME!!! Oh man it's sooooo close!! Well that's it for the daily news cycle. Now on to my feeding!!
Oh yes, thanks daddy I was pretty hungry! Then all of the sudden I heard someone coming... It was mommy and Auntie Krista!!! Yay!!! (I almost thought mama was not gonna come today!) But instead she brought one of my favorite people Krista!!! Daddy fed me about 20ML before I had to burp so daddy figured Auntie needed some preemie princess time so he handed me over to my auntie!! :) See Below!!
 Auntie was loving on me soooo much and her arms were soooo comfy I actually fell asleep!! (And look mama got her self in yet again ANOTHER pic!!! ) Oye now that I think about it I forgot I am supposed to eating right now! She tried everything to wake me up including singing me song about farm animals (I know it sounds weird but who is this old McDonald guy, and why does he live on a farm??? In fact what is a farm????) So daddy did the only thing he knows for sure wakes me up, he put me in a new outfit!! And yep that did the trick, so daddy handed me back to my auntie and she started to feed me again!
Yep as you can see I am wide awake now, and heck I am trying to hold the bottle on my own, would you look at that!! Crazy crazy! Buuuuut I started to doze off yet again, ugh! I was up for about 2 hours before daddy got here, so ya by now I am pretty tired, oh well :( I did end up eating 32ml though, so That's good!! Anyways I sure did miss you auntie Krista!! Please come and see me again soon, and before I am discharged out of here ok??? I just love my aunties loving time :) And yeah it's been a long day so its time for me start my sheep counting!! )
Yep as you see above all mommy had to do was put me back in my halo and lay me down and I was out! So goodnight world!! Wish me luck for tomorrow's test!! And maybe I will have a real discharge date here soon! :) I love you all, and especially you auntie!! Oh and Mommy duh! And of course you too daddy! Ok well I actually just love everyone so there!! :) Make sure you vote on my new poll too!! (Top right of the page people!!) AND FOR THE 50TH TIME..... Good Night World!!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Princess Olivia this is the most awesome news! A release date possible for next week! I don't think the news for today could be better then that! Your such a warrior princess. And your weight gain and bottle feeds... Wow! You inspire me. You can not even begin to know the joy you bring me with every new hurl you make. I wish so much that I could hold you and love on you too. So I'll do it here from a far. Good luck on your brain test tomorrow. I'm praying for. Good night and sweet dreams from your big cuz and everyone who loves you very much in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are getting better and we can't wait for you to come home!
    xoxo!
    Gramdma

    ReplyDelete