Friday, July 27, 2012

Daddy Fed Me Today!!! :) Yep Thats It :)

It was rise and shine time for my mommy and daddy! You can't tell but I am waving at the camera right here! So hi!!! :) First things first, LETS TALK WEIGHT! I gained AGAIN and now I am 6 pounds 9 1/2 ounces!!! So that means on my 11 week birthday I have tripled my birth weight exactly!!! YAY FOR ME!!! Other than that, my booty got worse, ya big ugh, so they had to give me new medicine :( It was bleeding pretty bad :( Oye life is never easy for me!! But I keep getting through it all!! :) Once daddy came in, he took my temp which was 36.5C, which is just right :) then he changed my probe, and then he handed over the delicate diaper duty to mama....then the drama started..... First my diaper was STUCK to my BUTT!! I guess the new med's are quite sticky and the nurse just told mama to pull it off.... so she did.... and..... OUCH!!!! I started crying a little bit, and of course there was poop, so she had to wipe me, and she saw a bump thought it was poo so she rubbed it and.... OUCH!!! It was a scab and now it's pouring blood!! And I am pouring tears!! And my mama is POURING TEARS!!! Before I drowned in all the tears flowing from momma and I, the nurse came in to save the day and delegated my mama to wet wipe duty! My poor bum was bleeding pretty good and just as the nurse got me all cleaned up BOOM! Out came more poo! Oye! and them BOOM More pee :( Man oh man I just can't control myself!! So another diaper was taken out and another wet wipe and more scrubbing on my already torn up booty :( Oye after a while it was all over, the nurse  saved the day!! I think my mom used more tissue on her eyes than I did on my butt!! :) But it's ok, mama really I am a solider princess I can take it!!. Finally after all the drama it was feeding time and I was mighty hungry after all of that!! And it was daddies turn to feed me!! See Below!
Daddy fed me for quite a while! I was super hungry!! My momma got some nice pictures of me just showing this bottle who is boss!! Then she noticed something about my eyes...???... She thinks I have crazy eyes!!!!!! See below!
You see that crazy brown line!! Dad thinks I have Cat Eyes! Or that they are the start of going brown :( What do you people think??? Vote to side and let me know your thoughts about this subject!! And YOU better VOTE!!! Oh well back to my eating skills, cause I am still going!!
You see!! and with my eyes WIDE open today, well that was until I got full :( I could not finish, sorry dad, but I did drink 37 ML and the rest will just be put in my feeding tube, oh well!. I drank from the bottle 3 times today so I am very proud of myself!! And Ya I am pretty tired so its off to bed for me, Hey daddy hand me my Bink! Thanks Daddy!
Ah yes now I am ready to go to bed :) Well its been a great week!! Thank you all for living it with me :) I sure do love you all, and I miss all my other family members who cant always make it, but I love the fact you can at least see me on here :) The thought always makes me smile :) Goodnight all, see you tomorrow! :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. You poor baby girl! Your bottom was hardly red in Wednesday when I was there and I sure do hate that you are hurting! :-( your Mommy would never mean to hurt you! The best thing is you wont remember any of this! You know what? Your aunt Vicki had to wear cloth diapers because the disposable ones gave her a terrible rash! I bet its the same for you! I wish I could take your rash and put it on my behind and you would feel better!


    Love you Warrior Princess Livi Bear! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Princess Olivia I prayed so hard your booty would feel better today. I'm sorry it is worse. I'm praying it will be better tomorrow. Bless your heart! God love you! And God love your mommy. It is so hard when she knows it hurts so bad. I feel her tears. Your weight gain is outstanding though. I'm so proud of you. I also think you eyes are beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it. But I am wondering if they are turning brown. It would be so pretty if they stayed like that.

    Well you have a good night of healing. I love you warrior princess Olivia. Good night and sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my little sweet pea I am sooooo sorry that your bottom hurts.I wish I could make it better.I have the next 2 days off so maybe I can come with mommy and daddy to see you.I love you, hope you feel better soon.Grangma XOXOX

    ReplyDelete