Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grandma Day! And Safety Training! :)

You see this baby above! This is a HUNGRY baby!! When mommy and daddy got here they brought my grandma Roberta!!! Yay! But before we get to all that lets talk about my butt! WELL it did not get any better in fact it got worse! UGH!! And the Dr's are all out of idea's so they changed my formula to stop me from getting runny poo's and they put an oxygen tube in my diaper!! Sounds weird I know but the air on my booty is supposed to help it, and god I sure hope so I am sick of being in pain!! Oye anyways guess what! I gained more weight again!! I am now over 3 kilo's!! That means I am now 6 pounds 10 ounces!!! Everyday is a weight gain lately! I am well on my way of being out of here! So much in fact that the nurses told my mommy to bring in my car seat tomorrow, so they can start testing me in it to see if I am ready to leave!! Also mommy and daddy had to watch videos on what to do in case something is wrong with my little pretty self!! So while they were being educated My grandma got to hold me!! See Below!
There is my grandma holding me :) Now she was not the first person to hold me besides my parents, I forgot to mention my grandma Rolene held me just the other day, and I have had hospital volunteers hold me when no one is available to, so no matter what I am getting loved on :) Now anyone can hold me!! SO if you would like to be apart of the fun just let my momma know and she will bring you to me!!! Anyways like i said earlier I was starving so my grandma got to feed me! And I drank the WHOLE bottle!! Now I think about 80% of all my feeds are being done through the bottle! So I really think as soon as my booty is healed I might FINALLY be outta here :) So while grandma was feeding me the nurses set up he TV so Mommy and daddy could watch how to save my life if they needed to :) And while they were doing that I just ate away getting all kinds of loving from my grandma :) Thank you!! I love you grandma!!! But eventually I was done and needed to be changed so that meant loving time was over :( and that also meant it was time for bed again:( So daddy put me back in my plastic cage and you know what that means.... Nighty Night time :(
Daddy got me into new clothes and you can see me above waving goodbye to everyone :( I had about 2 hours of loving time and now I am super sad it is over :( Oh well pretty soon I can get all the loving I want once I get home!! I love you all so much for all the time you spent with me!! And thank you again grandma for feeding me!! Man I was hungry and you did a great job!! So again this is goodnight time and I will see you all tomorrow!!!! :) 
 Oh and before I forget I still have not got the poll up about my crazy eyes, I will get it up sometime in the next couple days, I have been having technical difficulties :( Sorry Guys!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Livi, we are so proud of you!!! You are hours away from coming home!!! You are amazing! I couldn't believe the feeling you gave me from holding you!!! One of my best memories ever!

    Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close! Everyone is anxiously awaiting your big trip home! Uncle Chad & I love you VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I wanted to let you know the only thing that worked at getting rid of my lil ones raw rash like you have was something called Utter Butter. Sounds strange because its found in the pet area at Wal Mart. My sons Dr in ICU told us about it when he was in the same situation you are in. Its in a green tin in the pet section and its used on cow utters when they are chaffed. No don't worry its is 100% safe for you sweaty. . We used it and it cleared up his rash in a day or 2 and we kept using it every other diaper change. I had one tin in the house and one in the diaper bag. I also stop buying wipes and made my own. I got a roll of paper towels cut them in half and put them in a Tupperware with a little bit of water and baby oil. The regular store bought wipes dry their skin out so bad. I hope your bottom feels better soon and im so happy cause it sounds like you will be home very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! I will keep that in mind when she comes home :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Olivia I'm so excited! It is so close you can reach out and almost grasp it! I'm praying your poor little booty is well real real soon! God love you! My heart weeps for you. Have fun and do well with your car seat testing today. I will be back later to see how well you did. I'm praying for you warrior princess Olivia. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I couldn't write to you sooner but Grandma had trouble with te computer so Aunty Sarah had to fix it for me. Today was so special to me.It was so much fun to hold you and feed you your bottle. The only bad thing was that I had to give you to Mommy so she could change your diper,I could have done it but with your sore bottom I though it better to have your Mommy do it.I love and can't wait to hold you and rock you to sleep as long and as many times that you and want me too. I love you my little sweet pea. Grandma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete