Monday, September 17, 2012

4 Months Old This Week!! Yay!! Plus I Get My Photo Shoot!!

Hello everybody!! It's me Olivia, the preemie princess that you all know and love, here for my weekly update!! Now nothing really new this week to report but I did have fun with my first "normal" week. :) I have no clue what I weigh because I have not had a Dr. or nurse look at me in over a week!! That's like some new record for me! The social workers that were checking up on me decided they no longer needed to because I was growing just fine and progressing like a "normal" new born would be doing and that's good news! But that also means that I wont be having updates on my growth or health until I have my normal Dr's appointments :( But any who, do you know what today is?? I have been home exactly one month!! So I could be considered 1 month old today, but anyone that has been following me knows that isn't true :) But I will say, a month at home with loved ones all the time has gone by sooooo fast compared to my former life inside the plastic box. Again I am soooo happy to be home and I am just loving life!! Now let me tell you about my week! Oh but before I get started let me tell you how I am gonna do this from now on, I will write a little paragraph about my day everyday in the morning then I will just post it all at once every monday :) I still have a preemie brain so I tend to forget people or events throughout the week (so I apologize to all of you that I have forgotten) and this is MUCH easier :) OH and don't forgot to vote on my "Next Achievement" poll to the left here! And without further adieu here is my week at a glance!! :)
Monday
Well today was the start of my new "normal" life where everyone leaves me for the day :( Mommy went back to work today, Jayce and Alexis both go to school at 8:30am, and daddy leaves me at 5am for work :( So no more parents or siblings, I guess that means I have this place to myself!!! Hahahahaha, Oh wait here comes my grandma Roberta to Babysit me, DARN! I guess I will have to plan my house party for later! So yes my daily grind will be Grandma watching me every morning and Auntie Sarah coming over sometimes to help out too! I didn't sleep much today cause everyone seems to think I am getting sick, but if you ask me I feel fine! And by the time brother Jayce, sister Alexis, and daddy came home I was already asleep! And I was asleep all the way till mama got home at 6:30pm!! So it was pretty much mama and me time the rest of the night :) And like I always I loved every second of that!!
Tuesday
HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! :) Look at how big I have gotten since my birth It's Crazy!!! Well any who today I spent most of the night keeping mom and dad up because I think I am getting sick and I just wanna be held!! So daddy got me in the middle of the night and held me to make me feel better :) Mama I'm sorry for keeping you up half the night :( Grandma and Sarah showed up as expected and made me feel a lot better through out the day :) Once daddy got home he had to clean out my nose again and once mommy got home I pretty much hung out with her the rest of the day :) Still not feeling too good this "cold" is kicking my butt, so I hope tomorrow is a better day :(
Wednesday
Not such a good day for me, lots of stuffy noses and crying, hard time eating as well cause I can't breath through my nose :( Grandma and mama cleaned me out though and by the end of the day I was feeling better. :) Hopefully I feel better tomorrow!
Thursday
Well last night I shocked mama and daddy by not waking up once after 11:30 pm!! But that was mostly because I feel asleep in daddies arms :) I am becoming spoiled and mama is getting worried :) My nose felt much better today and spent a good amount of the day awake and just talking to myself with my funny noises :) Today I also got to go to Jayce and Alexis school for their first open house!! Very exciting stuff to see what I will be doing when I get older!! Jayce and Alexis both are doing a great job in school and I am very excited for them both!! Good Job Guys!! Jade also came too and I got to spend a lot of time with her as well!! Thanks for all the loving Jade!! :) Well its off to bed as soon as I get home so hopefully I can make it two nights in a row of just sleeping!! :)
Friday
Last night was ANOTHER good night for me!! I only woke up once!! (If you don't count me waking up when daddy got ready for work!) Anyway today was a big day for me!! After 4 LOOOOOOONG months I finally get to have my professional new born pics!! (See above!) This super nice lady came by with a box full of goodies to make me look gorgeous, but I was not having it!! Mommy and Daddy had to calm me down numerous times and eventually I had enough and just fell asleep during my photos :( Oh well I still am not feeling 100% and the fact that I am in the picture awake, or asleep, just means it will be PERFECT regardless!! Mommy, Daddy, Jayce, Preston, and Alexis all posed with me as well :) I will be sure to post the pictures as soon as I get them back!! I am excited!! :)
Saturday
Well last night I spent the WHOLE night in daddies arms, I was still real cranky after all my photo's the day before so I needed some loving!! Today mommy had to work so it was just daddy and I watching the good ole' huskies on TV!! And YES THEY WON!! Whoooo Hoooo!! 52-13!! Take THAT Coug Fans!! (aka Cousin Sammi!) Anyways when mommy finally got home we got to go on a trip to Grandpa Andy's and I sure did have a whole lot of fun!! That's because My Auntie Vicki and Uncle Terry were their as well and that means So was Cousin Sammi and Matti!! While I spent a good ten minutes talking to Sammi about the Huskies win earlier (in our secret baby language of course) everyone else was busy trying to get their turns in holding me :) I had lots on fun thanks guys!!! :)
Sunday
Today I spent the day with Jade while mommy and daddy went to the Seahawks game :( Booooo :( I want to go!!! But I had fun anyway :) I went over to Jade's friend Julie's house and got to visit with her newborn :) Yet again another baby that I am older than is bigger than me!! Oye don't you worry I will catch up!! We stayed there for a long time and had ourselves a BBQ, again I could not enjoy any of it but the smells sure smelled wonderful!! Thank you Jade for watching me and introducing me to your friend! I had a blast with you today! 
And with that all said its time for me to head back to bed once again! I have been feeling better as of late and I am learning to sleep more and longer at night so lets hope I can keep up this trend :) I love you all and I shall see you again next Monday!! :)
Good Night World!!!! :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't believe it has been a month already! I hope your feeling 100% better very soon. I love you precious warrior princess Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best weekend cus I got to spend it with you love bug. I am looking forward to many more times I am lucky enough to watch you! Have a great week sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete