Monday, September 24, 2012

You Can Now Call Me Miss Cranky Preemie Princess!! :(



Well look at me! I look absolutely beautiful don't I?? You can't even tell I have been kinda sick for 3 weeks now can you!! As you probably have guessed that pretty picture up there is from the photo shoot a week ago. But not all them turned out the way the photographer wanted, so we are gonna do a re-shot sometime soon in the near future :) Well if you can believe it or not this is my 100th post!! And to go with that I have now reached 32 thousand page views!! My popularity has yet to cease!! I know lately these posts have been pretty boring but there really is not as much going on as there was before in the NICU, but I like to write, and I know some of you out there want to read about my week regardless if it was boring or not, and to those people I sure do thank you and love you!! And before I begin if you haven't voted on my newest poll you better!! It's just to the right of this very paragraph your reading so VOTE people!! :) Now on to my week!!
Monday
Ah yes It's a new week and I just finished up with Last Weeks Post!! Well today was more of the same, (life is sure boring when I got nothing to talk about anymore!!) I still am not quite feeling 100%, so again I slept most of the day, but when I finally did wake up during the day I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS DEMANDING FOOD!! I am sure eating a lot more than I used to now, I am taking almost a whole 4 ounce bottle every 3-4 hours!! And seeing how I sleep most of the day lately, I just LOVE waking mommy and daddy up during the night!! :) Sorry guys but I miss you two and ever since you started working again I barely see you!!! Mommy makes me 3 bottles every night and wakes up to feed me first, then daddy does, same routine everyday :) Except sometimes I only wake up once during the night, then others (like last night) I wake up around 3 times!! Again sorry guys!! Well let's see if I can accomplish my first night of sleeping through out the night tomorrow!
 Tuesday
Well Last night I woke up twice :( I'll try to better tomorrow!! Today when daddy got home I spent the whole time asleep again!! (I am getting confused on what is day time, and what is night night time I guess!!) And I slept all the way till 7:30pm basically. I guess I went to my brother's first Cub Scout meeting while I was in my formula coma, Way to go Jayce!! Too bad I was asleep for it :( Oh well Ill try to stay up for the next one! After that it was pretty much awake time for me till ten! (Wayyyyyyyyyy past my bed time!!) I was a cranky baby yet again today, I want to eat faster then my patience slows!! Oye I need to slow down!! Oh well time for bed lets hope for a better night for mommy and daddy's sake!! :)
 Wednesday
Annnnnnd It was not a good night for me :( or mommy :( or daddy :(. I was not even hungry last night, but I was up multiple times just wanting to be held!! I get lonely in that big ole crib sometimes and I miss my parents!! And heck all those months of NO ONE holding me has really had it's effect on me, cause now I want to be held ALL THE TIME!! Oh well, Ill take my parent cuddles in moderation from now on :) After 2 hours of sleep mommy and daddy both went to work and I kept my Grandma Berta and Auntie Sarah on their toes all day! (Yes I was cranky for them too!!) BUT they did get me this VERY COOL cat costume that I got to try on and I must say I LOVE IT!! :) Thank you Guys!! Once daddy got home I was pretty much tired and slept while he worked on computers. Mommy came home real late that day but did spend all her time with me before bed time :) Thank you Mommy!! She is always trying to get me to smile but heck I don't even know what a smile is yet!! :)
Thursday
Yet again I was up from 2 in the morning allllllllllllllllll the way until mommy and daddy left :( This nose is just too hard to breathe out of!!! Daddy did come get me and hold me for the night to make me feel a little better. I know I keep mentioning the fact I am sick, but maybe I am just allergic to something..... Who knows, but it does seem to be getting better!! Mama switched me to the 4 oz bottles now because now I am eating a WHOLE lot of food and its just easier that way! I go through almost 2 cans of formula a week now!! Crazy big difference compared to my ICU day huh! For the most part of the rest of the day I just woke up talked to myself, annoyed someone till they got me food, ate, then fell asleep and repeat! Ugh, I need to get out of this house! I hope mommy and daddy take me somewhere fun this weekend! But maybe I should let them sleep through out the night first :)
 Friday
Good news for mommy and daddy!! I only woke up ONCE last night!! Yay!!!!!!! BUT when I did wake up daddy got me and went to feed me and somehow someway 1/4 of a 4 ounce bottle ended up all over him, me, my blankets, the pillows, and the bed :( I don't think the daddy screwed the bottle top on all the way :( So daddy had to sleep with his head on the foot of the bed he didn't get all wet :( And poor daddy had to smell mommy's feet all night !! Yuck!! Hehehe As for me I got to sleep and cuddle right up next to mommy :) Lucky princess I sure am!! So ya that was a fun morning but as for today I went on a trip with mommy and my big sister to her dad's house! His name is Ben and he got to hold me for the first time!! I sure made Lexi jealous by her seeing her dad with another baby! Just joking she loved it!! Thank you Ben for visiting with me!! Now its off to home and back to bed, lets see what shenanigans I can do to keep mommy and daddy up tonight!! :)
 Saturday

So get this! Last night I went to bed at 9pm while mommy and daddy watched TV shows, then I woke up at 11:30 to get food while they were still up and then guess what??? I didn't wake up again till 7 in the morning!!! YA!!!! I gave mommy and daddy a break by sleeping almost 8 hours!! See I told you I could do it!! Well today sure was a busy day, I went with mommy and daddy out to Renton to pick up a laptop for my Auntie Sarah and Uncle Seth, That was quite a long drive so I slept most of the time, but by the time I finally got home my Auntie Vicki was there!! Oh so was Uncle Terry and the Infamous Coug Cousin of mine Sammi!! And look at that she is just in time to watch the Coug's on daddy's TV!! Oh what happened in the game you say?? Well lets just say when Sammi walks in the door the Coug's are up by 17, BUT when Sammi walks out the door (tears running down her cheek and all) the Coug's figure out a way to LOSE!! Hahahaha! It's OK Sammi I'll save a seat for you on the Husky fan bus when you are ready to make the right choices in life!! Hehe. Anyways my Auntie brought me some fancy new pants because I seem to have grown out of all my clothes!! (I am getting really long now!!) Thank you Auntie!! After that it was off to grandpa's house!! When we got there daddy gave Grandma Debbie her new Laptop, and we all visited and had fun :) Then Sammi showed up and tried to smack me around a bit because of all my Coug joke's from the hours before! After that everyone had pizza except for me :( and I pretty much went to sleep in my car seat while everyone else played card games. It was a busy day for me but I sure had fun seeing everyone :)

Sunday
Very cranky day for me but I did have a bunch of good moments. Daddy and Mama forgot to bring my formula last night when we went to grandpa's, so I had some of Sammi's and I think that really made my tummy hurt for today :( But when I did wake up it was off the Grandma Rolene's for her birthday BBQ!! Happy Birthday Grammie! I know it's early but who cares right! Once I got there Grammie swooped in and held me for hours and hours, keeping me warm while everyone was enjoying themselves outside.
Grandpa Gary even came in to hold me AND I got a picture as proof!! :) That really made me happy :) I pretty much slept 90% of time we were there but I really did have fun and Thank you guys for having us over!! After that I was pretty much awake till 9pm cause I still feel a little sick :( I was driving mommy and daddy crazy with all my crying for attention! I did not want my bottle just wanted to be loved on and snuggled up :) Thank you for always being there guys and I love you sooo much!! Well its off to bed for me and I will see you all next week! Pray that I get over this funk soon and don't end up back at the Dr's!! :) I love you all and goodnight world!! PS Here are two more pictures from my photo shoot :)

 Bye Bye Everybody!! :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest little princess and Mommy and Daddy will soon forget all about the sleep they didnt get and will be wishing for those one on one cuddle times again!!!
    Thank you for my birthday snuggles!

    Love you Warrior Princess Livi Bear!

    ReplyDelete