Monday, October 1, 2012

Lots of Food & Lot's of Growing for Me!!

 Well this week certainly flew right by! So much so that I did not even have time to take notes on what I did through out the week, so I will just give you all the highlights from the week! On Monday mommy and daddy went to the football game after work, so I barely even got to see them :( My auntie Sarah came over and watched me for the day/night until they got home around nine. I was pretty tired when they got back, but they did spend time with me, by holding me and trying to get me to wake up and smile :) I pretty much was not having it, so I ate from my bottle and it was off to sleep!
 Now I have been sleeping some what better throughout the night as of late, I tend to wake up 1-2 times, always around the same times of 11-12pm and 3-4am. I wake up cry a little bit and then poof here comes mommy or daddy with a fresh warm bottle and arms to cuddle me with :) At night I still am using my halo blanket/pajamas because I STILL tend to smack myself in the face at night and especially when I am trying to eat. I just feel so much better when I am wrapped in it :) Who knows how long my addiction to the Halo will last but for now I love it! Lets hope I don't outgrow it anytime soon! (Because I seem to be out growing EVERYTHING LATELY!!!)
Tuesday through Thursday was pretty much the same routines once again, I wake up with mommy while daddy leaves for work, then mommy changes me, feeds me, then hands me off to Grandma Berta for the day. I sleep until about 11-Noonish everyday and after that I am pretty much awake for the rest of the day!! I have been eating a LOT lately too! I have been going through a can of formula about every 3 days or so now, and mommy and daddy are sure having a tough time finding my special Preemie formula! Every time they go to buy me some more there is only 1 or 2 can's left! And these are all the small can's so they don't last too long! Hopefully soon I can upgrade to the normal baby formula, but for now I still need my extra calories! Even though I have not been weighed in over a month I have good idea how big I have gotten, that is because mommy stepped on a scale with and with out me and it was almost a difference of 11 pounds! Now I know this is not a 100% fact but its close to what I think I might be at :) Once daddy gets home its daddy and Olivia time and we just hang out and do lots of fun things! We cuddle, watch some TV, talk to each other in baby talk, and other fun stuff like that. He has been trying to get me to go on my tummy lately so I can learn to turn over but I still don't quite get it yet but I think I am getting closer :) Though I can sure lift my head up like a pro now! And I think I have pretty much found my hands too because I cannot stop chewing on them!! Now obviously I don't have teeth yet, so it does not hurt. But I hope I remember to not bite down so hard once I have teeth or else I wont have anymore fingers!! Anyways after my daddy time is through I usually fall asleep until mommy gets home and then I get my mommy time! She is always trying to get me to stare at her and smile, but I just cant stay focused there is just sooooo many wonderful things to stare at! Like light bulbs! I LOVE staring into the bright lights! I am just getting myself used to the spotlights I'll be under once I get older you see !! :) And the whole smiling thing, I haven't yet really figured that one out yet either :( Trust me though I am smiling on the inside all the time but it never quite shows itself on my face :( But never fear mommy I do love you and you make me smile! And once I figure out how to smile on command you will know for sure!! :) But for now this is how you make me feel (See Below!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding mama!! Well as you can probably tell nothing really happened this week, no new achievements, no mile stones just eating and sleeping and growing and annoying mommy and daddy :) And most of these weeks will probably be like this so I hope none of you mind reading all my mindless babble because this is all the material I got!! :) As for the past weekend, I spent most of it with my god mommy Amber who watched me (Thank You so much God mommy Amber!! I LOVED our princess time!!) and With my Grandma Berta who watched me while everyone else was moving my grandma to her new house!! Sorry grandma I wish I could have helped but heck I can't even feed myself yet!! Now on a side note I had a REALLY bad night last night because I kept waking up and for no reason what so ever! I'm sorry mama!! BUT the night before I went to sleep at 9pm and did not wake up till almost 5 am!! That's HUGE for me!! So ya some nights are REALLY good and others not so much :( Oh well I am getting better at this :) SO this week I am gonna work on my smiling for mama, and my nighttime habits, so wish me luck everybody!! As for now I am off to sleep! And before I forget, it was my Grammies birthday last week so I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMIE!!! I love you and I hope you had a blast!! :) And with that I will see you all next week !! :) Oh and here is another photo from last weeks photo shoot :)
Mommy and Daddy sure do make me happy :) Goodbye World!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well little princess you forgot I came to watch you on Monday while Grandma Berta ran errands. I loved it and if she needs me she can call me!
    Also, I bet Mommy can ask the store to order your formula if she explained that you need it. Whisper that into Daddys ear and he can be super smart when he tells Mommy! ;-) lol
    Be a good girl! Give your brothers and sister kisses and hugs from us!
    Grammi and Papa

    ReplyDelete