Monday, October 29, 2012

2 Month Check Up Tomorrow!! And I Sure Do Need It!!

Tomorrow is finally the day! I get to have my 2 month check up and I will finally have something new to report!!! ( I know you all are probably as excited as I am!) I will get weighed FINALLY and be measured from head to toe too! It's so weird now, because before I used to get my vital stats done daily sometimes even HOURLY, to go this long with out info really seems odd to me!! Oh well, on a sour note I will also be getting some shots tomorrow as well Yikes! :( But I handled my other set just fine, so I ain't worried! (Mom might be though!) And trying to calm down the mama is pretty tough just ask my daddy!! :)
As you can see above I am finally learning how to use my face and my tongue to make funny faces to make mommy and daddy laugh! I do this all the time after I get up from my nap because I am SOOOO happy to see my loved ones first thing! Big difference from before because I used to wake up to no one :( Or it was just a nurse or Dr. messing with me :( So as you see I am really loving life nowadays!
And this is me sitting up!! I JUST LOVE to sit up, mommy and daddy sit me up and I spend all my time just looking around at everything around me. I get to bounce and play with my legs too, daddy tries to get me to stand up, but ya that does not work too well just yet :( I'll figure it out soon though :) But in the mean time I have been trying to lift my body up to sit up! I can't quite do it yet but I know what I am doing and watch out now, because I am getting better at it! :)
Now I have not been happy at all this week :( Something is either wrong with my tummy or my mouth. I cry all the time and only am happy short amounts of time :( I could be teething... people say I am crazy and too young but who knows with me, I tend to do EVERYTHING either really early or really late! So hopefully when I get to the Dr. tomorrow they can tell me whats wrong :( Maybe they will finally move me off my preemie formula too! Maybe my tummy is just tired of the preemie stuff... Who knows but I sure am tired of keeping my mommy and daddy up all night :( I am sorry guys I am trying to sleep!!
Ah yes there is the happy baby you all know and love!! I can do really big smiles now you see!! :) I may sound conceited but I sure do look adorable don't I?? :) I even stuck my tongue out at daddy while he was trying to take the picture. hehehe it really made me laugh! Mommy and daddy have also found out I am ticklish! On my feet and my lower back it really makes me squirm when they tickle me there !!
Well as you can see above it is time for me to sleep! So everyone wish me the best for tomorrow and I will have a full report for you next week! This week went by really fast because I was not feeling too well, I pretty much stayed at home all week and just slept :( My daddies good friend Sam Bates came by to visit me for the first time but as you can see above that's about how social I was :( Sorry Sam maybe next time I will be feeling better :( Ok well its time for this sick preemie princess to get some shut eye, so again send me your good wishes for tomorrow and keep your fingers crossed for big girl formula :) I love you all and thank you as always for spending your time with me :)
Yep I fell asleep just now writing this blog :) Hahahaha Goodnight world!!!!
&
Bye Bye Everybody!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. So previous and do I love the lil faces you make! I can't wait to watch you again Sunday! Highlight of my week as always!

    ReplyDelete