Monday, October 22, 2012

All Smiles From This Growing Princess :)

Yes yet again another week has passed in this short life of mine thus far, and wow you guessed it nothing really new to report here... I did however spend most of the week like I usually spend my weeks, sleeping, eating, crying and sometimes smiling :) But as you can see above I have been smiling a WHOLE lot more lately. Everything just seems to make me very happy! And now I give my mommy all kinds of smiles daily! And what does she do you ask? She just smiles right back at me :) I may not know how to communicate just yet, but this smiling thing seems to be working pretty well. People smile at me and I smile right back at them! I love it!!
I also have been learning how to play a little game with daddy, He covers me up with a blanket over my feet, and within seconds I can kick that big ole blankie right off of me! Then he puts it back on me and boom there my feet go again kicking that thing right off me! It's pretty fun if you ask me, and it's about the closest thing to playing I can do at the moment. I can see toys in my bed but I just can't yet figure out how to grab them and shake them or throw them around. I will keep practicing though, because I really want to see what this whole playing with toys things is all about! I just need to learn how to control these arms and hands of mine, I move them a little bit then next thing you know I get whacked upside the head! Heck yesterday I whacked my self so hard that my little eye was watering all day :( I must have scratched myself or something :(
As the week went on I was doing very good at sleeping all throughout the night, (with the exception of last night) I only get up once now, and as usual mom or dad gets up feeds me then its either back to my crib or back to my swing. This week mommy and daddy had to rearrange my room to uncover the heater vent. I was getting pretty cold at night because it is now the cold season, and so something had to be done!! So they moved me to the other side of the room and let the heater vent do its job :) Now I am nice and toasty at night! Thanks Guys!!
I was pretty much home all week this week with Friday night being the exception, you see daddy left me for the night, and it was the first time ever since I have been home :( It was really sad, but he had to take my brother Jayce on his first boy scout camping trip, So I understand kinda .... Anyway I went with my momma that night over to visit my Grandma Rolene, whom I have not seen in such a long time!! (2 weeks is a VERY long time for me you see!!) Grandpa Gary was there too, and I had soo much fun visiting with all of them, and showing off my pretty smiles for them too! I sure can't wait to do it again either!! And after that is was just me and mommy for the rest of the night and most of Saturday too! Which was really fun we got lots on mama/princess bonding time :) On Saturday I went over to my Grandma Berta's house so she could watch me while mommy and daddy went out to dinner with some old friends :( I hate being left behind! But I was tired so I didn't mind it that much :) And Sunday it was just mama, daddy and I hanging out all together :) Like I said earlier not much new this week, but oh well I can't always be entertaining!!
Well in about 8 days I will have my "2 month" check up at the Dr's and I am sure I will have LOTS of news when that happens, so until then have a great week everyone, and make sure to check up on me next Monday for my weekly updates :) I love you all and thank you for spending your time with me, reading about my boring but fascinating life :)
Bye Bye Everybody!!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment