Monday, October 15, 2012

I Am Now 5 Months Old!! Yay!! Or Is It 2 Months???

 Well yet again what another wonderful week! First thing's first though, this post is gonna be a short one once again  because A. I have been really busy, B. Because I have been asleep a lot lately, and C. because there is really NOTHING new to talk about :( But alas that will not stop me from posting to all you fine people out there that just HAVE to read about my wonderful life!! Well as the title says this week I turned 5 months old birth age, but my adjusted age is only around 2 months old. So come to think of it, I don't know which one I would rather be, 5 whole months out in this big ole' world seems like nothing to me because I spent over half of it in the ICU, but hey lets face the facts, I entered this wonderful world 5 months ago due to my impatience, so I AM 5 MONTHS OLD!! Even though I have the body and mentality of a 2 month old :( Hey I guess I will just be small for my age for a while :) But when I get older and WANT to hide my age I am sure I will want those 3 months back :) But on a side note I have been growing OUT OF CONTROL lately! My tummy is getting HUGE from all my food intake, my clothes are starting to get very tight on me, and I am already starting to wear 3 months - 6 months sizes, so I am already getting bigger than my adjusted age!! And in 2 weeks I will have proof too, because that is my 2 month check up at the Dr, or is it my 5 month check up?? Oye I'm so confused!! So are mommy and daddy too, because every time anyone ever asks how old I am I tend to hear different answers every time!! Just last week I think daddy said I was 6 months old! Oye I think that 3 months stay in the hospital has confused everyone! Well the easy solution to this is just look at how long this blog has been going (5 months) and then BOOM You know my age :) 
 Now  like I said earlier, in 2 weeks I have my Dr appointment  on the 30th, and I will finally get weighed again, and my guess is that I weight close to 13 pounds now, and I am prob close to 26 inches long. Which is REALLY LONG for a "2 month old" Just this past week daddy had to buy me a 6 month old coat just to fit my crazy length! Heck I think I am just might be average length for a 5 month old! So again I may be 5 months old or 2 months old, just depends on how you look at it, but my birthday party BETTER be on May 11th! and not August 17th! I aint waiting that long for my special day!!! And sheesh come to think of it that is only 7 months away! Crazy how time flies!
Well this week sure flew by! I still have not felt 100% health wise, but I think I am getting better now. I threw up an awful lot this week though, about twice a day all week I think! And no one can figure out why! And we cant change my food until the Dr's clear's me to do so, so who knows what the problem is :( I think  I am just eating too much and my tummy reaches its full limit and then out comes the extra food! I am now eating just about every hour! Mostly "snacking" but sometimes its a full 120 ML Bottle! Maybe I need to slow my self down, but I just LOVE the formula! After that 6 weeks of not eating early in my life, and all my bottle trouble at 3 months I am just catching up for missed feedings from earlier :) 
I am now also becoming a pro and staying asleep at night too! Only once this week did I wake up more than once (Saturday Night... what a rough night...yikes!) and 4 different times I didn't even wake up at all!! I head to bed every night around 8 and I am OUT till 5:30 am (give or take 30 minutes) when mommy and daddy get up for work :) So it works out perfectly for them and for me! During the day I take  a couple cat naps here and there, and the rest of the time I am keeping Grandma Berta and Auntie Sarah on their toes as they bow down to my every whim! It's really nice to have servants at such a young age!! :) (Just kidding guys I know you do because you love me, and I sure do love you!) Then as usual daddy gets home, holds me, plays with me, then I fall asleep again and wake up to mommy getting home. Then its mommy time, and shortly after then its bed time :( Oye I hate bed time :( Maybe that's why I get cranky mom! And about my crankiness, it did not seem to go away this week either :(, I don't know what it is, but I sure love the sound of my own voice SCREAMING  and I JUST HAVE to be held at all times!! But then I realize that I just cant be held all the time, so I get sad and cry :( I guess I will just have to get over it and move on :( Oh Well. 
This week I also starting noticing a lot more things around me. Especially my hands and toes, I realized that I can kick off just about any blanket on me with my feet, and I can chew on my hands whenever I want, and I can slap at blankets and bottles too! (Sometimes I get over zealous and slap myself though) Oye! I am much more active now than I was before because I am just now realizing what all these little body parts of mine can do! When I am in my bassinet I still stare off into the big shiny lights above me, but now I am also noticing the stuff right in front of my face, like the toys hanging above me, I just love looking at those! Pretty soon I will learn how to slap those things around..... Cant wait for that! I can stay in here sometimes for hours and just stare at things :) It's my favorite thing to do! :)
Well like I said there really was not much new news for this week. But during the weekend though Auntie Jade did come over to watch me while mommy and daddy were at the Seahawk's game, and then on Saturday my brothers and sister were making pumpkins for Halloween! And I couldn't do anything but lay there and watch them have all the fun :( Maybe next year I will have my chance to be creative too! My Auntie Krista also came by on Saturday with Brookie and Jesten so they could visit  and do pumpkins as well :) That made me very happy to see them again too! Other than that it was business as usual, l Eat, Sleep, Cry, and sometimes Smile :) I did start to smile a WHOLE lot more this week, probably about 10 times a day now!! And yes I do smile at mommy now too! :)
Well It's time for me to wrap this puppy up, I am tired and its time for bed of course, So I will see you all next week! And let's see what trouble I can get into for this week :) Hehehe I love you all and as always thank you for spending your time with me :) It's nighty night time!
Goodbye!!!!!! :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are looking more and more like your cousin Sammi! Maybe its the lights bouncing off the foreheads that blind me though. LOL. You are a lot more observant I can tell from the pics!
    Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my weekend so much better love bug, I had a blast hanging out with you and your beautiful smile! And watching you try to figure out that tongue you got :-) Keep up the great work sleeping for mom and dad and I can't wait til our next hang out session

    ReplyDelete