Monday, October 8, 2012

Starting to Smile More:), SLEEP More :), AND CRY MORE!! :(


Another week has passed, and I can honestly say I am still loving life! I have people that answer to my every whim, feed me whenever I am hungry, talk to me when I am bored, bathe me when I stink, cuddle me when I am cold or sad, and even wipe up my poopy butt! And this is all because I am the superstar Olivia Remy Vannoy! I do what I want, and I get what I want!! WHENEVER I WANT!! Hahaha! Ok I'm just joking (to an extent) but either way you look at it I have a GREAT LIFE! Mostly because of the great people I have around me at all times! I have been a real pain in the butt lately because of my constant cries for attention or more food, or just crying to cry, but everyone is still super patient with me :) Thank you all! It won't always be like this, I just want a lot of attention all the time because I am bored and hey I LOVE the attention! So hang with me guys, once I figure out how to play with toys I will be much happier :) On a happier note (especially for mommy and daddy!) I have been sleeping well over 8 hours at night, and I have been eating a WHOLE lot more too, so by the time I have my next Dr. Appointment this month I am hoping to be almost 12 pounds :) Now on to the weekly news!

Monday
Well today was a day of rest for EVERYBODY even me, especially after the long weekend of moving Grandma to her new apartment! I didn't have a great night last night at all :( I was up ALL night making noises, and I was not even hungry, just wanted attention :( and Everyone was asleep, (Or at least trying to ) So mommy and daddy got no rest, again :( I'm sorry guys I just still get confused sometimes and I missed you! All weekend it seemed as if you were gone and I just wanted some time with you guys!! And as for the rest of the day...... I was asleep ALL DAY :( Oye Hopefully I have a better night tonight!
 Tuesday
Well last night marks the first night EVER that I didn't wake up!! I slept through the WHOLE NIGHT!! ( I knew I had it in me!) And that pretty much made me stay up all day today for grandma and Sarah! And I was awake for mommy and daddy too! They all played with me today and this was such a great day for everyone! BUT I think I might be getting sick again ! :( I am being pretty fussy lately when it comes to eating and I pretty much am just snacking and spitting it up right after :( Oh well, lets hope for another good night for me and that I am not sick!!!
Wednesday
Well it was not a perfect night but it sure was not a bad night! I only woke up once for mommy and she got me some bottle, and then I woke up when daddy was taking his shower. So all in all it was a good night :) Mommy had to meet her special friend today so it was just daddy and me today once he got home! We went to the store with Alexis and she picked out her Halloween costume and then we went to Jayce's boyscout meeting, which was kinda boring for a preemie princess, but hey I can't complain I got to bounce on daddies knee the whole time :) Now I am REALLY envious of Alexis and her costume, she gets to be a princess!! UGH I AM THE PRINCESS NOW!!! Hehehe Just kidding sis, you can have ONE day a year :) Well mommy is getting home and it's time for bed, but before I forget it's mommy and daddies anniversary today of the first day they ever met!! And this is a HUGE day for me because obviously I would not be here if it was not for that!! So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! I love you both so much!!
 Thursday
Here you can see me sleeping while daddy was trying to get me to take a picture :( Sorry pop's but after being up with Grandma Berta all day I need a nap! Not much new today other than I had another GREAT night only waking up once for daddy! And I am starting to figure out how to smile at people! Today I smiled at Grandma Berta twice!! And later in the day after my nap I gave a big all goofy smile for daddy! Of course mommy missed out on all the action but maybe tomorrow :)
Friday
Had a GREAT night ONCE AGAIN! Again only got up once last night, and Daddy got me up and let me sleep with him for an hour before work :) Loved the cuddles daddy! Mommies new trick to getting me to sleep at night is my good ole swing. She get's me in there and I just swing away until I fall asleep, it has been working wonders! Later in the day once daddy got home I decided to be REALLY cranky and let daddy have it for over 3 HOURS!! I would not stop crying or flailing around!! And I don't even know why! :( Daddy held it together though and once mommy got home it was off to the mama for comforting. I was just really sleepy I think, but once mommy got me wrapped up I fell right asleep almost instantly :) On a happier note I smiled again for daddy while looking at him :) I think I am starting to notice all the wonderful people around me who take care of me and yes that makes me smile :)
 Saturday
I had an ok night last night, I got up a couple times, but I did go to bed earlier than normal so I think it just evens itself out! Today we went to Grandpa Andy's house to fix his computer! BUT he was not there!! :( BUT Grandma Debbie, Auntie Vicki and Cousin Sammie were there though!! So I visited with all of them while daddy was doing his thing :) Grandma and Grandpa got me a whole bunch of bottles for me to use when I get a little bit bigger, and they also got me a DUCKY Costume!! It's big and Yellow and I love it!! Now I have two Halloween costumes so now I need to decided which one to wear... Hmmmm maybe I'll just wear both :) I will decide later! After all our visiting we headed back home so I could take a nap, but then Grandpa called and ordered us back over there for dinner! (He just HAD to see me you see!) So we went back over there and he got to hold me and see me hold my big head up high! I am now a pro at that! (in case you didn't know) I can now sit on my butt while someone holds me up and just stare off into the world :) And yes staring at ceiling lights still is my favorite thing :) Well thank you Grandpa and Grandma for having me over! And thank you very much for the costume!! Oh and before I forget I SMILED FOR MY MOMMY TODAY!!! :) I told you I would do it mama!! :) I love you so!
Sunday
Oh yes its game day! I have my Seahawks gear on and I ready to go! Today we went over to God Mama Amber's house to see the game with God Papa Chad! You know what, after looking at myself in this picture I notice something missing.... can you guess what it is?? YES IT'S MY HAIR!!! Oye Karma got the best of me from all the those months on making fun of my cousin's lacking dew and now mine is falling out! :( And what is coming back in its place it strawberry blonde! Oye I might become a redhead after all! Anyways I had a very lovely day over there and my god mommy held me the ENTIRE time! And as you could imagine I LOVED ALL THAT ATTENTION!! And oh boy did I eat a whole lot! While everyone else was eating sliders and chips I was chowing down on over 6 ounces of bottle! :) I feel a growth spurt coming on! Thanks for having us over guys!! Love you guys sooo much!!! Later in the day brother and sister came home, and Auntie Jade got to visit with me for a bit and hold me too! Ah it sure was a fun week, it may seem boring to you guys but trust me considering where I was just two months ago this is amazing :) Well send me some good wishes for another good week of sleeping and eating! And maybe less crabbiness and more smiles :) I love you all and I will catch you all next Monday!! :) 
Bye Bye Everybody!! Livi Love's you all!! :)


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Highlight of my week is seeing you love bug, keep up the good work and helping your parents by sleeping so well :-) love you very much!

    ReplyDelete