Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday's, Visit's, and Sleepover's!!! And I'm 6 months Old!! :)

 Hello everybody!! Guess who's favorite preemie prnicess is back to talk about their week, Yep that's right it's me Olivia!!! And wow what an exciting week it sure was!! As you can tell by my big goofy smile it was LOTS of FUN!! I had LOTS of visitors through out the weekend, and had my very FIRST EVER SLEEP-OVER TOO!! And finally I turned 6 months old on sunday as well!!! But before we get into all fun that was the greatest weekend EVER, lets talk about my week!
Well first off my nights have been about the same, still not sleeping all the way through the night, but I usually only get up once around 3am and then around 6 once everyone is awake. Occasionally I still have my bad nights where I am up 3 or more times :( Someday I hope for the sake of mommy and daddy's sanity I will be better at staying asleep longer than 4 hours :) All my hair that I have been losing as of late is just now starting to come back, and the color is really starting to look strawberry blonde! You can't really tell up there in the picture, but I got me some new hair up there trust me!! I have also learned how to grab things!! Grandma Berta and Auntie Sarah have been handing me my teething ring and I have been grabbing it now and bringing it up to my mouth to chew on!! All by myself too!! And just today I have been figuring out how to grab the toys in my bassinet and bring them to my face to see them! I can also kick my toys around too, and that's real fun let me tell ya!!! Some other tricks I can do is pull my blanket up to my face and cuddle with it and chew on it too!! Other than that nothing really new to report! But I sure am smiling a lot more!!
Now my week pretty much went by according to schedule, with the exception of the poop disaster on Thursday which basically ruined my bassinet base and caused Grandma to have to clean up a HUGE mess!! Oye that was a pretty bad one, Sorry Grandma :( But when the weekend came along the fun sure did begin!! You see a couple weeks ago God Mom Amber basically begged my mommy and daddy to have me over night! And seeing how mommy and daddy have not had a full night of sleep in 6 months they figured they would let me go! (But it sure was a rough decision!) Now it was a bit tough and weird at first but after a while I sure LOVED IT!!!! I was such a good girl too! I wasn't crabby at all and I slept that night almost the WHOLE night!!! (I had to be on my best behavior or God Dad would have made me sleep in the garage!!) Ha ha just kidding :) But I spent the whole time being cuddled, held and played with, it was sooo fun!! And by the way this was my first time away from my parents EVER where it didn't involve a hospital room! Crazy Crazy!
The following day Amber took me home and it was just daddy and I because mama was at work. But we had lots of fun before we both fell asleep for a nap :) Once mama got home I had a special guest! It was my Daddy's Aunt Patty whom I have not seen since I was just over a month old! She brought me all kinds of presents too!! She got me some VERY adorable outfits that I just cannot wait to wear!!! Thank you sooooo much!! I love new clothes!!! Auntie Patty was really impressed with how well I have been doing and how beautiful I am :) She held me the whole time too!! My Grandma Berta and Uncle Joey were there too visting as well! I just love when people come to visit me :) Thank you sooo much Auntie! I can't wait to see you again come Christmas time! Shortly after that Momma, Sister and I all got in the car for a trip to Grandpa and Grandma Moisio's house!! And when we got there Auntie Vickie and Uncle Terry were there too!! AND my cousin's Matti & Sammi!! Everyone got to hold me and love on me, I was quite the popular little princess today! :) I love visiting you guys, all the attention makes me feel super special :)
The very next day Sunday, mommy and daddy had to go to their football game, so my Grammie Rolene came over to watch me!! And this was the day I turned 6 months old too!! And it was also my Grandma Berta's birthday too!!! I spent the whole first half of the day with one grandma, and the whole second half with my other grandma!! It was AWESOME! So I basically spent time with my WHOLE family in a matter of 2 days!! It was SUPER fun too!! Grammie Rolene and I basically hung out the entire time while all the other kids where playing with play-doe. I tell ya I sure can't wait till I am old enough to play with that stuff because it sure looked like fun!! Thank you Grammie for watching me!! Love you!!! Later in the day once mommy and daddy got back it was time for Grandma Berta's birthday dinner!!
Now I may not look to happy up here but trust me I sure was! Daddy made me pose for a picture and I was super hungry!!! Ugh!! Anyways Happy Birthday Grandma!! I was so happy to be apart of your birthday dinner :) My Aunt Sarah, Uncle Seth, and Uncle Joey were all there for the fun too :) But of course all the excitement took its toll on me and I was falling asleep, so my time up that night was very short lived :( Oh well I still had a blast guys!! So at the end of the week I got to spend a lot of time with Daddy, Mommy, Alexis, Jayce, Preston, Amber, Chad, Grandpa Andy, Grandma Debbie, Auntie Vicki, Uncle Terry, Cousin Matti, Cousin Sammi, Auntie Patty, Grandma Rolene, Grandma Berta, Uncle Joey, Auntie Sarah, AND Uncle Seth!!! Wow that's a lot of people :) And I sure do love and thank you all for your visits :)
And as you can see above my brother Jayce is insane and I am cranky again and that means it's time for bed!! Especially for Jayce!! Thank you all for being apart of my life story for these past 6 months, I know the last 3 have not been as eventful as the first 3 months, but I am SOOOOO much happier now than I have ever been, and I have all of you to thank for that :) I love you all very much, and lets see what the next 6 months brings this very happy preemie princess :) Bye Bye!!! 


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE OLIVIA REMY MEDICAL FUND CLICK THE "DONATE" BUTTON BELOW, Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty girl I am happy to see you had a good week! You were adorable when I got to see you at Jayce's conference. So glad I didn't get to miss time with you. I hope you had fun on Sunday while we were all at the game. I look forward to hearing how this wk goes and seeing you next week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete