Monday, December 24, 2012

Olivia's First Christmas!! :) And What a JOY It Was !!

Hello everybody! Your festive holiday preemie Angel is here to FINALLY tell you all about my WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! Now as you can see above I was already in the festive holiday spirit by showing off my awesome winter coat my Grandpa and Grandma Moisio got me! But lets get down to business, First of all I am still the cranky lil baby you all know and love. Yes I'm still driving mom up the walls at night and making daddy want to sleep in the garage. Yes I may be almost 8 months now, but I STILL can't and WON'T sleep through the night!! (Unless someone else is watching me of course!) Anyways, I have a Dr's appointment on Monday for my next shot :( and besides all of that, it pretty much is the same as it always is :) I will add though, I am absolutely LOVING laying on the ground and watching the pretty lights of the TV and use my feet to kick dad's stuff around all the time :) I am also attempting to try and sit up, but that is not working out too well :( Oh well, I will get it, you will see!! Ok, now for the good part ON TO MY CHRISTMAS STORIES!!!!
First on my Christmas family tour was my Daddies Aunties house. She is of course the one and only Auntie Patty! Now my Uncle Steve had to work so he had to miss seeing me :( but I am sure I will see him soon :) My daddies cousins were there as well and wouldn't you know it, they happen to be one of the FEW family members I have NEVER met!! So exciting!! But for starters, if you look above you will see that is Auntie Patty holding me and that is my Daddies Cousin Ed's son Conner! Got that? Kinda confusing I know, so I will just call him 3rd Cousin Conner! :) He got to meet me for the first time too!! And now we get to meet my Cousin Ed! See Below!
As you can tell he was obliviously VERY happy to meet me finally and as was I! I may not look all that excited here but those big arms of his gave me quite the loving squeeze!! Now My cousin Tom was behind him, but like myself, Ed decided to hog all the spot light so I will have to show you ANOTHER photo for you to meet cousin Tommy! See Below!
Yep here he his holding me for the first time!! Such a nice guy he was too! :) Oh and yes you can see my Auntie petting my lack of hair too :) (Don't worry guys the hair is GROWING) Anyways Christmas with the family was VERY fun. We all don't get to see each other that often, so we all took advantage of that time together with spending it by visiting and everyone getting a little one on one time with Miss Preemie Princess :) Afterwards everyone got to eat lunch/dinner and you know what I GOT TO EAT!!! Ya that's right formula..... Ugh... Anyways, after everyone got done eating (and I got done watching them eat) It was PRESENT TIME!!! :)
Now I will have A LOT of pictures from here on out, so I will be keeping the caption's short when it comes to pic's of my MANY presents! But as you can see above here, this is a VERY PRETTY purple Jacket(Go DAWGS!) Oh look and matching pants!! Very SOFT too!! I LOVE IT!!
And would you look at that! BATH TOYS!! Some Stacking cups to play with, and splash water out of the tub with, and some fun little animal floating thingies that I can chew on and throw out of the tub and into the toilet to make daddy go and fetch!! Hehehehe :) I LOVE IT!! 
After that I watched as all the other kids got to open their presents, they sure got some FUN stuff indeed! Soon after it was time to say goodbye :( I'm gonna Miss you Auntie Patty and Cousin's Ed & Tom and of course you too Conner!! I better see ALL of you guys soon !! And next time make sure Uncle Steve comes along with!! Tell him I said So!! :) I love you all And THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Next up on the Olivia Christmas Tour Bus was Grandma and Grandpa Moisio's house!! Once we got there we had to wait for Grandma Debbie to get off work, so everyone had dinner again, and AGAIN I had to sit and watch with envy while everyone had PIZZA UGH!! Soon after that tortuous event of watching everyone eat AGAIN, Grandma showed up and it was time for MORE PRESENTS! BUT before we get to that, I will say I was not the only one there at grandma's! My brother's Jayce and Preston were with me and of course my sister Alexis too! Along to join in on all the fun was Auntie Vickie, Uncle Terry, Cousin Matti, and the infamous Cousin Sammi too! So now on to the Gifts!
 Here you can see I got me some books!! Now of course I can't read yet (But I sure can write blogs huh!) But I am sure I can make my mommy and daddy read them to me!! This is from my Great Grandma all the way from Arizona!! Thank you soo much! BUT WAIT you see that picture of a cross on the chair there! My Great Grandma made that just for me!! She made it so god can watch over me always, and keep me safe :) Mommy is gonna hang that right above my crib :) Thank you soo much! I love it!! :)
Here you can see me watching as cousin Matti and mommy open up the my rocking house!!! Grandpa and Grandma got me that bad boy!! As soon as I am able to hold my self up I will be sure to try and tackle that wonderful toy! Heck even grandpa tried to ride it after he built it for me! (It was quiet the amusing sight let me tell ya! That poooooor horse...) I sure can't wait to use it! Thank you soo much!
 Next was a WHOLE bunch of stuff! First in the box was some chew toys that are really gonna make my day, (and make my thumbs Jealous!) and a WHOLE lot of pretty clothes (One of which I was wearing at their beginning of this blog) Now to save you all from staring at LOTS more photos I will just let you know what I got, I GOT A GLOW WORM!!!! (This was from Auntie Vicki and Uncle Terry) Now I did have a pic but somehow daddy messed it up, so you all will have to use your imagination!  I also got Christmas Dresses, 2 of them!!! and my coat you saw above!! Here is one of my dress's below!
 Very beautiful huh!! I LOVE IT!! (I may look upset above and that's only because I could not have any pizza earlier!!)
And here is my last gift at Grandma & Grandpa's, it's a giant ball that moves BY ITSELF!! It is supposed to make me crawl after it too. Its SOOOO weird how that thing just starts moving by itself! Must be some magical force that I am unaware of..... spooky! 
After that I was SUPER tired from all the excitement and It was time to go home! So I said Goodbye to the Family of mine!! Thank you all SOOOOO much for all the Fun gifts and beautiful clothes!! I had soo much fun :)
Now everything that happened above happened on Saturday the 22nd, Sunday I spent the day with Jade while mommy and daddy had there Seahawks game. And the Seahawks WON AGAIN!!! Wooohooo!! That was pretty much it for Sunday, but I sure did have lot's of fun! Thanks Jade!! Now Monday was Christmas eve, and Jayce, Alexis AND Preston all left to go with there other families for the day so it was just Mommy, Daddy and I. So we decided it would be fun to spend Christmas Eve with Grandma Berta, Uncle Joey, Auntie Sarah, and Uncle Joey!!



Buuuuuuuut I have noticed this blog has gotten REALLY LONG, So I will call this Part 1 of 2. I am pretty tired but I promise I will finish with all my Christmas adventures this weekend with Part 2. I want you all to know I am sorry for taking so long to get you this blog, but It will be worth it in the long run :) I love you all and I will see you all soon with Part 2 :)
 Goodnight World!!! Hahahaha I look like a snowman!!
 :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment